Entry 114: Zora's Domain

I thought I was dreaming at first, the darkness and soft lights, the quiet sound of flowing water. I only realized where I was when I noticed Bossa Nova was on the bed, nudging Sidon. When he began to wake up himself Bossa Nova just flopped on me, resting his head on my chest.

I don't even know how to describe the expression you had when you saw me and realized I was awake. It was so soft, and calm, and relieved, and happy, and so many other things.

*I believe the words you are looking for are adoration, enthrallment, and enraptured. I was just so glad and captivated to see you.

*You didn't speak right away, you simply looked around.

I was confused this felt too dream like, but when you placed your hand on my cheek, it seemed like the world cleared up and I realized this was real. I think the sudden cold shocked my senses fully awake not somewhat awake like they were. You asking me how I was feeling helped me ground myself and collect my mind so I could remember how I even got here. I felt tired, but not like how I was before, it was a different kind of tired. I was wide awake, but my mind was tired, or I'm emotionally tired? It's still a bit much right now. I remember talking to you about what was stuck in my head, but not the details. I remember you helped he feel better like you always do, but it also hurt, then I just remember crying, a lot. You showed me your journal entries, and... I get why I was feeling what I remember feeling. I think that maybe even without the medicine I couldn't remember much more than the feeling. I was just... exhausted then.

*Once I was sure you were feeling well, I got the doctors after you said you were feeling up to seeing them.

They reexplained everything, my injuries and the like. My arm is being kept bandaged, and I am to not move it.

*You've already used it several times.

I'm trying not to, I swear! I just keep accidently moving it!

*Link, my dear and cherished companion. My knight in shining armor. My amazing friend.

*You.

*Broke.

*The.

*Splint.

*TWICE!

I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!

*The doctors had to numb you so you wouldn't move it at all! And you were bed ridden all day! I only managed to rip my gaze away from you twice and each time you broke the splint.

I already apologized. I swear I'll try better to remember I can't use it, but sometimes in the moment I just don't realize it.

*Even if you don't remember the splint should stop you, I still don't understand how you did that, no matter how many times we discuss this.

The day mostly consisted of talking with the doctors and occasionally taking some test. The doctors say that I might be allowed to go out of this room and walk around if I stop breaking the splints.

I know I said this before, but I don't want to forget that I thank you for just staying with me all day.

*And I wish for you to never forget that I shall always be with you, no matter where or when, I will always do all I can for you.