Entry 7: Kakariko Village

I've finally made it. It's so lively here! There are so many people and houses everywhere! They have lots of fields for raising crops. The trees here have pink petals instead of green leaves. When the breeze flows by the petals flutter about and the most pleasant smell wafts through the air! Small creeks and rivers branch out throughout the town watering the crops. Cliffs and mountains surround the town making it almost hidden and very protected. The people here are so kind! When I passed by they offered me some of their crops. I sold some things I didn't need and bought some arrows so I can use my bow more often now!

I met their Chief, Impa. She knows who I am. Just from a single glance she could tell I had lost my memories. I showed her the Shika slate and said that a power of it was still missing and that I needed to go to Hateno Village and find a Shika scientist named Purah whom could likely fix it.

She also told me that the frozen locations were pictures of places where I could possibly gain some of my memories back. One of the locations was right in front of Hyrule castle. If you're on high enough ground, you can see that place from just about anywhere. There was one other location that I somewhat recognized. It was a lake near the Great Plateau. I'll start my search from those places. She told me that after finding them I should return to her.

She then spoke of a legend. A thousand years ago is when Calamity Gannon first appeared. A princess and a knight managed to seal the creature away with some help. It was then that the Guardians and the Divine Beasts were created. They were instrumental in the battle. Each of the Divine Beasts was controlled by a champion. We decided to do as our ancestors did, but things didn't end quite like they did back then. I'll need the help of each of the Divine Beasts in order to win this fight. They were controlled by different people so I must meet with the leaders of the Zora, Goron, Rito, and Gerudo in order to learn about what became of them and take back control from Calamity Gannon.

Apparently, I used to carry a blade called the master sword. It's the blade of evil's bane. It's the only weapon that can truly damage the Calamity, so I need to find where it is.

I have much to do before I can fulfill my duty.

· Fix the Sheikah slate

· Find the Master Sword

· Free all four of the Devine Beasts

· Find my memories

· Go to the area in front of the castle to find the first memory, next to the area near the Great Plateau