Entr 158: ???

A MOUNTAIN GLOWS! The top of it, near by, it glows. I can't name it thought since we're now in a part of the map that's missing. I think we're nearish to the tower that's surrounded by Guardians, the Guradians that chased Friend and how I first met her. I should activate it soon, just so I can have a more complete map on the slate. I do have the maps I got from Hateno, but they're rather out of date, noting towns that are just ruins now, pointing out bridges or roads that no longer exist. They're helpful to get a general idea of where I want to go, but admittedly now that I can't rely on my Sheika Slate, I got Bossa Nova and I lost a few times. It's been a few days but we haven't gotten much farther because of it.

At least Bossa Nova didn't seem to mind getting lost. Since we didn't have an exact location we were more so just wandering and strolling. We were able to find lots of supplies, fish, apples, wild berries, a few types of shrooms, hearty truffles and radishes, even some herbs. Despite all these I'm craving swift carrots and fortified pumpkins from Kakariko. I tried recreating some dishes from there but, almost all the attempts failed. I ended up just throwing these at monsters as a distraction.

I'm not sure if I should go for that tower or not. We won't get lost, but we'll still have to face those Guardians. Maybe I should check that glowing mountain, maybe from up there I can use the slate to see the tower and if it's still dangerous around there or not. For now the sun is setting and I think I'll try to get some sleep.