*Link I fear for you

*Bossa Nova returned home, but the saddle bags were filled with equipment including your Champion's tunic, Sheikah Slate, and your journal. I looked around and I couldn't find any sign of you. Though I didn't want to invade your privacy I looked at the last entry. You wrote you were going to the Yiga Clan's hideout and it just stops there. You don't date your entries so who knows how long it's been since then! It must have been long for Bossa Nova to actually be willing to travel on his own! There was no time to set up a search party. I don't know how long it's been so I can't waste any time.

*Though I feel guilt from not asking for permission to do any of this I also equipped all of the sapphire and opal accessories. After packing a small bag with as much food as it could carry Bossa Nova and I raced through the water. Now that there's no more water all I can do is ride Bossa Nova. My mind is running wild and rampant. Previously writing eased the tension but it's not working now, but there's nothing else I can do! I can only rely on Bossa Nova to get me to you as quickly as possible. It hasn't been long, but I can already feel the heat and dryness getting to me. Please let me make it in time, please.