Entry 19: ???

I still can't feel my right arm.

Near the cave were some trees with apples and beehives. After running away from the bees for a while I made some honeyed apples... It'd be nice to cook with Koko again.

It's lonely out here.

I found a tower, but it's surrounded by Guardians. Three or four, I think.

As I was scoping out the place a black horse with large white spots came a bit too close and the Guardians started chasing it! What made the situation even worse was that the horse was heading straight for another one! I couldn't just watch this. Using the paraglider, I glided towards the horse and landed on its back. At first the horse kept trying to buck me off but then a blue beam exploded the ground next to it, and it took off. I tried to use the horse's mane to turn it in a safer direction. Then one of the Guardians shot another one of those explosive blue beams, getting the horse to buck me off this time. Using the fire's wind and the paraglider I took to the air once more. The Guardians chased after me instead of the horse, and because I was in the air I was able to get away without getting injured.

I found a forest with many boars, so I hunted a few and made some salted cooked meat to heal with. While I was eating, I spotted the horse again. It was limping. On one of it's hind legs was a bright red burn scar. It must have happened with the chase with the Guardians. I tried approaching, but it started acting aggressive. I ended up rolling a few apples towards it. I think it will be fine. The wound doesn't look very deep so when it heals the horse can run and gallop again.