Untitled Part 193

Entry 198: Goron City

I think I figured out a way to fight. Kind of like how with the help of the shikah slate I tossed myself into the air to get out of the canyon. I can do something similar with goron fighting techniques and Bolder Breaker. Slamming it on the ground I can toss myself into the air to an extent, while up there I can quickly draw my bow or throw a spear or something. I also can't recall the last time I used a claymore, probably before I was put in the healing chamber. Being here is helping me remember claymore techniques. I know the Gerudo certainly use claymores so Riju will definitely want to know how to use those. I've been having Yunobo freeze moments of me breaking down how I use it to teach her later, like before in Rito village and Zora's Domain. I have not recorded my new techniques, though, the ones I'm making up. I haven't even mastered those myself.

Yunobo got me a separate stone book to take notes on the materials we mine, thinks it might help so I can look back to it. I won't be here for long, and like how fighting comes practically instinctively, the same is for Yunobo so him trying to teach me mining can even confuse him, like my trying to teach others fighting was at first. I think we're like this because we've been learning our respective stuff from we were young and continued ever since. I shouldn't have that time so notes will help.

Though... if I do live for a long time, I guess I could memorize everything about mining.

What DO you do with forever? I

No- stop this line of thinking! That's- it's not important right now.

I don't have the time now. I need to kill the Calamity and get the scale to the spring first.