Entry 33: Kakariko Village

I couldn't stay there.

The village was attacked by the Yiga clan. One of them broke into my house in the night and tried to attack me. Not just me but they did this to other villagers too. I know they're after me because I'm to kill the Calamity so if I leave, the village will be safe. The town was a mess. I was barely able to chase them all away. There were a few injuries but nothing too serious. I think this was less of an attack and more of a warning. I told the Leather smith the Yiga were after me and that I had to go. He simply nodded and left without saying a word.

Everyone tried to stop me from leaving, but I have too. The leather smith didn't say anything to stop me. He was oddly quiet actually. That was till him and a few other villagers stopped me at the front gate of town. The leather smith presented me with saddle bags filled with traveling equipment. He then said, "Even if it's only briefly, you may come home any time."

I think he was trying to comfort me, but... it only hurt.

I ran into some Yiga while running away. At least they know I'm definitely not at the town anymore so everyone should be safe.

We've just arrived at Kakariko Village. It's night so I'm letting Friend get some rest. I doubt Impa will be awake at this time, so I'll just have to wait till morning to talk to her.

It's only been about a day, but... I miss Hateno Village already.