Entry 203: Tarrey Town

I really need to figure out how to ground myself without you around. Figure out how to not just... get stuck on one thing and hyper fixate on it. All it ever does is hurt me. I just don't know how though. With you I always talk though my thoughts, get things out of my head. I do the same when writing but it's not the same.

*You don't believe yourself. You doubt your skill, so likely you doubt your own thoughts so any akin to what I would say you dismiss. At least I think that could be a possibility.

Maybe. I'm just worried that things will be okay again once I start traveling only for me to just get stuck in upsetting thoughts again.

For now it seems I'll be staying here and you can visit, as long as you don't get caught.

*I will not.

The place is unrecognizable, it's an actual town now, not just a few piles of boulders. There are Bolson's style of buildings, carving tools scattered on the ground, an archway at the entrance, a fountain like thing in the middle and little wooden pathways connecting the buildings. Bolson and Hudson both say there's still more work to be done, still though, it's exciting to see the change.

There's also more people here, more than the ones who we sent to help like Bolson and his workers and others like some travelers. Hudson told me there are actually more people than usual because Hudson and Rhondson are getting married and invited people over to celebrate. Hudson wanted to invite me because without my scouting the town wouldn't have been built and he likely would not have met Rhondson or had an officiant in Kapson who's the innkeeper. When I told him I didn't invite either of them, he reasoned that I got Sidon to so I still had a hand, and that I should get him to join in the festivities too.

Which I am very glad to do so!

The wedding party is just waiting for one last person to arrive, Rhondson's Great Auntie. She's supposed to get here any time but they're still going to be preparing, wanting to get enough food to feast through the whole day. Bossa Nova and I went hunting and I started preparing some gerudo cuisine for the day!

Bolson also said the construction on my house was going well but coming for the wedding is a much-needed break. He also told me how glad Hateno is to be getting letters of my adventures. Since I did write that I was coming here last Bolson was going to take a whole bunch of letters from everyone to give to me, but the Leather Smith said I probably have any good places to keep them so instead Bolson had to relay everything verbally.

Purah came back, secluding herself in her lab away from everyone. She seems to be okay so I'm glad for that. Nack and Medda have gotten good yields from their crops, the town is having a hard time figuring out how to store it all by the time winter comes. Tamana set aside a chicken so it could lay fertile eggs and the chicks have hatched and all the kids have been obsessed with them. More travelers have been coming by lately. Many of them have been speaking of "some traveler acting as a hero and defeating monsters left and right, their mere presents calming the Divine Beasts" and some other things and the travelers wanting to get famous too.

*Tales of your adventures have been spreading like wildfire as of late. Perhaps because Rito can travel much easier they have been telling tales of your exploits and they're getting around that way.

The children are disappointed that the bugs are starting to go away so they can't have bug battles as often, but they're finding other ways to entertain themselves. And the Leather Smith has gotten some new tea leaves he wants to share with me. Bolson had a hard time remembering it all and just kinda ramble off what he could.

And now with the sun set and Sidon by my side it's time to go fishing! There's still a lot of food to prepare and I think having some unknown dishes from Lurelin would be exciting!

*I must admit I myself am excited for this even I've never seen a non-zora wedding, and I get to have you with me.

I'm looking forward to it too. I've never even been to a wedding!