Entry 186: ???

It's nice being out in open fields again. It's been a long time. Not hot, not cold, not much of anything other than soft lush green grass, hills, and the occasional tree to rest under. There are also nice flowers.

I tried cooking the flowers. It didn't turn out bad, but they didn't seem to do much.

I saw that giant pink tree again. It's shrouded in mist and surrounded by this great natural stone wall and around that a ring like lake. The water is much to low to start climbing the wall from the water. I don't see any way to get to it. It's the forest Sidon marked on my map as a possible place where the Master Sword could be.

The stone is rather strange, very porous.

The castle is so close, the only thing separating us from is a river. We're staying away from the river.

I took off the saddle and bags so Bossa Nova could be free for a while. He really needed it. His fur has indents from where they were. I think he really liked it, first thing he did was roll around and demand scratches.

I tied one of the large blankets around two close trees to make a makeshift Rito bed. It feels nice. I didn't realize how much I could miss a bed. I was sleeping on stone though so it shouldn't be that surprising. I like just looking at the blue sky. Laying here almost feels like I'm back at the village.

I had an arm dangling over the side so I could keep giving him scratches. I guess I started falling asleep at some point and Bossa Nova jumped onto me. He is very heavy. But he's so cute.

It's just been really nice and relaxing today.