Entry 44: ???

We had to cross more bridges, thankfully they were much shorter than the first.

The closer we got to the domain the more enemies appeared. They weren't taking shelter though. Some were even guarding the bridges. We weren't able to find shelter when it became pitch black, so we used the glow from the Fire Rod to light our way. Even with it though it was difficult to see. The storm kept getting worse the farther we went, but because of that we knew we were heading in the right direction. The wind grew extremely violent so The Prince and I used Friend as support so we wouldn't be thrown off our feet.

While traveling I spotted several shrines and a tower. In in the darkness their orange glow shown bright, but they weren't bright enough to illuminate anything around.

We eventually got to an area that the Prince was able to recognize even in the dark. We traveled along a very thin winding path surrounded by cliff faces and a vicious river. A part of the path went through a tunnel, but it caved in, so it made for good shelter.

By the time we got there we were all exhausted. There were still many enemies around. The Prince said he'd keep watch while I got rest. I tried protesting but he insisted saying that I needed rest because of my injury. He also wanted to do something for me since I've helped him out so much already and for coming to the aid of his people. I laid down but couldn't get to sleep despite how exhausted I felt. After a while he asked how my arm was doing. His back was to me and I didn't make any noise so I'm not sure how he knew I was awake. It still feels so hot. After being thrown about by the wind so harshly my muscles are tightening and cramping. They're tightening so tightly my arm is trembling under the pressure. He asked me to come sit with him. He examined my arm and asked if I was sure that eating would be enough to fix it. After I said yes, he abruptly stood up and said he'd be back in a moment. I tackled him to keep him from running off into the storm, but we wound up falling, and in the process, he landed specifically on my arms. He practically panicked when he heard my scream. He was upset that I did something so rash, but he admitted that he too was acting rashly and apologized. He was going to try to find Hearty Radishes if nothing else, but that obviously didn't pan out. He asked if there was something else he could do to help me. I hesitated at first, I felt a little weird asking for this, but I requested that he simply hold my arm again and get some rest.

Before nodding off the Prince said that we should be able to reach his home without having to find anymore shelter on the way. There he'd have a banquet made for me and have a doctor check on my arm just in case.