Entry 111: Lake Tower

We got to a very thick forest, but I could still see that tower and just as I thought from here it wasn't difficult to get to with Bossa Nova.

Unfortunately, the place was surrounded by Lizalfols so a fight ensued. They had even created barricades. I had made sure to defeat all of them so Bossa Nova would be safe while I climbed the tower.

As nice as it would be for there to be peace, no fighting, here in this time, killing others is unavoidable, and yet the Yiga clan, how they just lay there when it's all over. I don't hurt or feel bad, yet it's still disturbing. I've been wondering about the monsters, the lizalfols, Lynels, and others, are they like the Yiga I kill and animals I hunt, are they intelligent creatures. The only difference I find is that they turn into purple smoke while the others leave a body behind. Would I see them in a different light if they left a body behind? But even if they are living creatures, they threaten what I care about, so there is no choice but to dispose of them. If they are intelligent creatures I at least hope they understand my plight. That we're both simply doing what we have too...

I think killing so many Yiga, seeing their blood, feeling it's warmth...

I can't stop myself from seeing the flies that surrounded Friend, that stench, that

What happened to their bodies? What happened to Mipha's, Daruk's, Urbosa's, and the Rito champinion's bodies? The nightmares used similar weapons to their own, Mipha's nightmare had a spear like her, Daruk's had a claymore like him, Urbosa's had a sword and shield like her it even had long red hair like her and even summoned lightning at the snap of it's fingers

Sidon and I, his sister he loves so, so much, did we- did I make him- Yunobo, and Riju, their ancestors they revere and respect so highly because they came with me did they-

I don't want to remember these thoughts.

Ever

Their spirits are free, they are fine now.

I could see many shrines and a tower in an endless thick forest. Surely the Master Sword would be in a maze such as that, right? It must be there, somewhere. I just have to find it.

For now, my first priority is to reach that tower in the woods so I may at least have a map of the place and not simply wander around aimlessly.