Entry 125: Faron Tower

Kass knew of another song of the area. "Where the forest dragon splays it's jaws, a shrine sleeps with noble cause." He told me he'd never seen a dragon around here, but he had heard from the locals that they've seen the shadow of a large creature over Lake Floria. They think it may be the same dragon that split the Dueling Peaks into two mountains. I immediately showed him the shooting star scale and the entries where I saw Farosh. He almost couldn't believe what I froze on the Sheika slate. He had only seen a dragon once and that when he was a child back in Rito Village, his home. Unlike Farosh it was mostly reds and oranges, and an unbearable heat overtook the land as it drifted past. Other than that, it looked rather similar.

We agreed that Farosh may have something to do with the song, but it's more of a lightning dragon than forest so we decided to keep looking.

While searching we found a shrine in a cave behind a waterfall and even more ruins, it just seems like this place is endless.

With Kass' help we were able to chart a course to Faron Tower.

With the rain lightening up Bossa Nova didn't tire out so quickly today, but just in case we're resting now, I don't want to push him.