*My friend,

*Ever since you departed from my dearly beloved land, I find my mind keeps drifting to you, like the waves to sandy beaches or a leaf on a river. What could you be doing now? What sort of adventures have you and Friend gotten into? What sort of people have you helped? Are you lonely out there, wandering in those endless plains? These thoughts come even at the most inconvenient of times. Like now, when I really should be doing paperwork.. Instead I find myself looking out the window, playing with the idea of leaping over those waterfalls, and peering out from the banks of Akkala's rivers hoping to spot you and Friend out in those fields.

*Though I know that you won't see this till we meet again, I can still hope that there will come a day when we find a way to send letters no matter how far apart we are. And in all honesty, I'm doing this more so for myself. To see if by writing my thoughts I may ease the tempest of my mind.

*It's been so peaceful here thanks to you. The most excitement we get now is when a traveler comes to visit. I'm starting to get less and less chances to leave my room. With peaceful times comes legal and social disputes it seems. Though the children still pull their pranks so that keeps things lively. Speaking of which, remember the little one whom you helped collect frogs? Let's just say he used them for a surprise for my father, the King, and it was marvelous.

*Though it's calm here, I'm sure you must be out there on some heart pounding adventure. I hope you will get a moment of respite. So, my friend, I wish you nothing but good, and I hope to see you soon.