Entry 112: ???

This place is amazing. Clearly there are ruins of some massive stone town or something, there are columns, and broken road, bridges, walls everywhere, all destroyed and consumed by the plant life. Did all this exist a hundred years ago I wonder or is this place even older than that!? There are scientists who study the ancient Shieka technology, I wonder if any study... whatever this place was! I just want to know more about this! It's a complete mystery, something even older than me that I have no idea about, it's so exciting!

Some of the trees here are ones I'm familiar with, but the majority are massive, so tall, and so thick. The leaves at the top are giant and they look like the spinny thing on a pinwheels I've seen the children back home play with sometimes when they're not catching insects for battle. The leaves cover the sky so finding the tower is proving much more difficult than I thought before.

There are monster bases here too, but strangely at least the one I came across had no way to get up to it's structure from the ground, it all balanced on a single thin poll, and branch like structures towards the top to hold up the higher parts were the monsters actually were. How did they get up there? There are lots of cliffs, towers, and trees so perhaps they climbed up something then leapt on? At least they didn't spot Bossa Nova and I as we passed.