*My friend,

we are all safe, our warriors are finely trained to protect our waters and people. The Yiga have been attacking more often and more fervently as of late. Please do not believe this to be your fault. They had already been doing so even before you had arrived, in fact I had been expecting this, they seem to have been growing more impatient the more times passes from their leader's death.

*You look to be so peaceful right now. I wonder what you'd do should you awaken in this moment. Knowing you, you'd likely leap into the fray, even when injured. You'd race through the field, and fight for anyone in trouble. You'd make sure they'd return to the Domain safely. It's just the kind of person you are, exceedingly kind, even when it hurts you... Just like now, you kept going even though your body just wanted to collapse and your racing thoughts did more damage to you than any weapon had. I wish you'd look after and protect yourself just as you do others, you can do so, but you always forget when others are in need. If I could be in two places at once, one of me would be with my people, and the other would be with you, so that when you forget to do so, I could protect you, be there to hear all your thoughts, no matter how small or hurtful they may be. I know Bossa Nova was with you, and perhaps my presents as well wouldn't make much of a different, but I'd like even the chance to try to be there for you. You carry a great burden and I wish to help in any way I can, and I will. I will keep being here for anything you could need.

*I wish you nothing but pleasant dreams, and I hope to speak with you as soon as you are ready.