Entry 161: Tabantha Great Bridge

Our first stop was to Ridgeland Tower. It's in a lake surrounded by Electric Wizzrobes and Electric Lizalfos. I had Kass and Bossa Nova stay far away while I went to the tower. Things got hectic, but I survived. Sidon's armor and dagger worked like charms, they were completely unaffected by the electricity. It almost scares me how easy it is to use the dagger; it can even slice through scales so easily. I would not be surprised if I accidentally cut off a finger with it one day. Once it was safe, I quickly climbed to the top and got a map of he area and I noted some shrines to check out later.

There are these odd tree-like structures. They are really tall and seem to be more so made of stone and the tops are wide and flat but are also green. They remind me of lily pads. These plant things are only around here at Hyrule Ridge.

Near here there's just this thunderstorm that's just in this one area. None of the surrounding area is cloudy there's just a random thunderstorm in this one area. Kass told me this area had been like this for as long as he could remember, there was just this eternal thunderstorm. We did some investigating and found some strange ruins. There are some random pillars and the like, there's this building but there doesn't appear to be any stairs to get to the top and no doors to get in it. We found some strangely glowing-colored orbs around the place with symbols on them, there are also symbols on pillars on the roof of the thing. Placing the orbs before the pillars with the same symbol a shrine appeared, and the storm dissipated.

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THE SHIKAH DO THIS!? THEY CAN CONTROL THE WEATHER NOW!? Kass had heard tales of a song which could summon storms and reminded me of the hero who could control the wind, but in both of those instances music was used and we certainly didn't hear any music around here. Just... how powerful is this technology? Well, it could make a person like me, so... I guess it can do just about anything, or at least seems like it can.

We stopped to make camp early. Kass wanted to search for supplies to make cold proof elixirs for me and Bossa Nova. He was not sure how well Bossa Nova's paws would be in snow, so I've been using the little sewing I know to make snow boots for Bossa Nova. I know how to repair but trying to make something from scratch has proven to be much more difficult.

Late into the night Kass had woken up and saw I was still working and told me I should take a break. I hadn't even noticed how late it was till Kass told me it was my turn to get sleep while he kept look out. Perhaps this break would do me some good so I can figure this out later. Now for sleep and travel.