Chapter 7

Ella

I felt so shit the next day, I didn't want to go anywhere. I just wanted to stay in bed, curl up into a ball and be left alone. But we all don't get what we want.

"Ell, get up and out of bed!" Bella shouted, she was currently hitting me with a pillow constantly.

"Bell, stop it." I mumbled. "Just leave me alone."

"No, get up, you can't moap around all day because of something that happened months ago."

"It isn't that, I just feel ill."

"At least come down and get some food." She sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. I sat up and hugged my knees -they were up to my chest- and rested my chin on them.

"I'm not in the mood Bell, I feel ill and I don't have an appetite."

"Fine." She sighed in defeat. "But you better not be like you were when it first happened, you didn't eat for weeks. I'll shove food down your throat if you don't eat it-"

"Bella, I'll be fine. I just don't feel good today, I'll be okay tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll bring you some food later, I'll tell the teachers that you're ill."

"Thanks, love you."

"I love you too." She kissed my cheek then felt the room. I sighed and flopped back onto my bed. I really just don't want to face Malfoy today, he probably thinks his comment made me cry...but it was actually because someone else had said it to me.

_*_

Bella

I closed the door to our dorm and let out a sigh. I really really hope she doesn't go back to the way she was before. It was so horrible to see her like that, she lost so much weight because she didn't eat. I tried to be there for her, I really did, but she pushed me away. She pushed everyone away.

Once I made it down to the common room, I was met with a furious looking Malfoy.

"Mayler!" He bellowed as he stood up and stormed over to me. "What the fuck! Why did you leave me to do all the work in detention?"

My eyebrows knitted at him. He seriously can't tell the difference between us? I rolled my eyes and walked away from him, he reluctantly followed me. "Nice to know you can tell the difference between me and Ella."

"You're Bella?" He asked.

"Yeah, Ell's in her room."

"Is she coming out, I want to talk to her about yesterday."

I stopped and turned to him, we were just at the entrance of the common room. "She came in crying and in a mood, she's still in that mood now. She's insisting she's ill and is taking the day off. What happened in detention to make her come back crying like that? She's not cried like that since Mat...never mind." I shook my head. Merlin Bell, you nearly just told Malfoy what happened to her.

"I don't know, we were arguing then she got fucking emotional for no reason."

"What did you say to her though?"

"Why does it matter? She left me to do all the work, I want to speak to her about it."

"Malfoy, just answer me." I seethed through gritted teeth. This boy really gets on my nerves.

He huffed and rolled his eyes. "I told her that she was begging for it with a skirt that small."

I immediately whacked him over the head with my hand. "What the fuck was that for?!"