Chapter 37

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised. (3 chapters in a row ahahah sorry)

Ella

Wow.

Just wow.

Draco definitely knew how to please a girl. After he had told me he didn't want anything in return, I sat up and began to stroke Milo, who was at the end of the bed asleep.

Draco's hand went to my lower back, rubbing it with his thumb, which felt nice. I could feel his gaze on me, but chose to just ignore it. I turned to glance at him, he looked me up and down with a smile on his face, but then it changed to a frown. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked down at the bedsheets, taking his hand off me. What happened?

"Hey." I said as I cupped his cheek with one of my hands and lifted up his head so we were looking at one another. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He smiled. "I was just overthinking is all."

"Oh, okay." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "Can you go and get something from my bag?"

"Can you not get it?"

"I can't walk." I raised an eyebrow while looking down at my legs -which were still shaking.

He chuckled and got up and went over to my bag, he just picked it up and put it on the bed as he sat down beside me. I pulled out the slander cream and turned to Draco while taking off my top and bra, so I was now fully naked. He looked me up and down with wide eyes, which made me roll my eyes as I lay on my stomach on the bed.

"Can you put this cream on the cuts?" I asked while passing the tub to him.

He nodded and put some on his fingers then began to gently put it on my back, he began massaging it in, which felt amazing. I began humming as I closed my eyes and melted at his touch.

"You like that?" He asked, and I nodded my head.

"Mhm, very much so."

He chuckled then stopped and let it settle in, when it had been about 10 minutes, he took it off with a damp towel. "As good as new."

I turned around and smiled while kissing him. "Thank you."

"No problem." He mumbled.

I pulled away then added the slander cream to my knees then pulled out the bruise removal cream and added it to my body. I was about to do my boobs, but Draco insisted that he did it.

He slathered some on his hands and began massaging it into my breasts, messing around with my boobs as he did so. He kept his gaze on them as he put the cream on, his fingers then took the sensitive buds into them and began messing with them, making my nipples hard.

He looked up and smirked at me, which made me roll my eyes with a smile. When it had fully settled in, I wiped off the cream and the bruises had gone, I had none left.

I went into my bag and pulled out my own pyjamas and got changed into them. Draco put on his, which were blue and silky just like mine except mine were pink.

We both got into bed and turned out the lights. I shifted my body into the side to face Draco, and he did the same. We stared at one another for a while, a small smile on our lips. His hands found my waist as he pulled me closer to him and connected out lips, so we were snogging.

After a while, we pulled away but kept our foreheads touching as we tried to catch our breath. I turned around so I wasn't facing him, his hands still around my waist, but then they moved so they were around my stomach so he was hugging me from behind. His legs tangled with mine as his body pressed against me at the back. "Night, Princess." He whispered.