Chapter 8

Ella

It soon came to Saturday, the day of the party. I was currently in the common room with my friends, Milo on my lap.

"So, is everyone going to that party today?" I asked as I stroked my pet.

"Yeah, I think so." Blaise replied. "What time does it start?"

"Not sure." I shrugged.

"It starts at 6 apparently, that's what Lonney told me." Goyle announced.

"Looney?" I asked.

"She's called Luna, everyone calls her Lonney because..well, she's crazy." Theo explained, which made more sense.

"Wait, you said 6?"

"Yeah." Goyle nodded.

"Shit." I whispered under my breath. That's when my detention is.

"What?" Bella asked me.

"I have detention with Snape at 6 until 7, sometimes a little later. I'll just meet you guys there."

Believe it or not, Malfoy was sat with us but just wasn't speaking, as usual. He was smoking, every time he took a drag his jaw clenched a little, which was very good looking for some reason. It's a shame really, such a beautiful face to waste on such a horrible human being.

Milo began sniffing around for something, he lifted up his head and looked around the room, his tiny nose twitching as he did so. He suddenly got off me and ran over to the other sofa, which was occupied with Goyle, Theo and Malfoy. Goyle was in the middle of them.

Milo jumped up and onto Goyle's lap, he began sniffing a lot more and went down the side of his pocket of the small jacket he had on. Goyle was shouting and screaming while trying to get away, but there was no room to move on the sofa, which was making both other boys beside him irritated.

"GET IT OFF ME!" He bellowed, Bella and Blaise were laughing, as well as me. "ELLA GET THIS THING OFF ME."

"Oh for Merlins sake Goyle." Malfoy scoffed as he picked up the small animal and put it on his lap.

"Why did it just attack me?" He asked, facing me.

"He didn't attack you." I chuckled. "Do you have any food in your pockets?"

"Yeah." He nodded while pulling out some chocolates, Milo immediately grabbed them then lay down on Malfoys lap as he stroked him. Normally he doesn't like anyone, only me and Bella, so how was he so nice with Malfoy?

I watched my pet as he purred and ate the chocolate, my eyebrows furrowed at the sight. "He likes chocolate...a lot. If you have it on you, he'll take it. So, watch out next time."

"He just fucking stole my food!" He moaned.

"Aww, does Goyle not have his chocolate anymore?" Bella pouted sarcastically, which made us all laugh.

I stood up and walked over to Malfoy. "Here, I'll put him upstairs so he doesn't eat anyone else's food." I giggled as how upset Goyle was about it.

"No, he's alright here." He stated while looking up at me. "I think I'll keep him for a bit."

I let out a small laugh out of shock. The audacity. "Oh really?" I asked while shifting all my weight onto one side and put my hands on my hips.

"Yeah, he's cute. I'll keep him and give him back when I'm done with him."

"He's my pet, not yours. I'll take him back when I want."