Chapter 54

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

The next day, I went back to my dorm room to see how Bella was doing. She cried into my shoulder for a good 2 hours before finally calming down. The reason she was so upset was because everyone had found out about the attack at the ministry, so word went around quickly that they had returned. However, one blonde Ravenclaw didn't come back with them. Luna has been sent to St. Mungo's and is in a really bad state, Bella can't go and see her because she's not family and her father asked for only family members. What makes it worse is that our uncle did that to her.

"It'll be okay, they'll sort her out and she'll be okay, I promise." I reassured her as she wiped the last of her tears away.

"W-what are we meant to do? How do we act?" She asked, her lip quivering.

"We need to act as if we don't know what happened, let others tell us and act surprised. If people talk about our family, ignore it. Don't deny it or say it's true because we're supposed to have no idea. Okay? When Luna comes back, ask her as if you have no clue who hurt her or why."

"O-okay." She nodded.

"Now come on, let's go get some food."

We both got changed quickly then made our way down to the common room. Theo looked happier than normal, he had a certain glow to him. Shit, I almost forgot about him and Grace.

"Hello." He grinned at me. "How was your night?"

"Alright-" fucking horrible, I nearly watched my father die, I had to try and fix his wounds, found out for certain my father is a death eater AND my uncle has put my twin sisters girlfriend in the hospital. "-what about yours?"

"Good." He nodded while biting his lip as if he was trying to stop the smile on his face, but it was still there.

I sat down next to him and whispered so no one else could hear. "How did it go with Grace?"

"Fucking amazing. She's so nice and funny. Just the type of girl I want. AND, she didn't just use me for sex, she actually asked me to go on a go on another date before she left this morning."

"Oh really?"

"Mhm." He nodded. "Obviously I said yes, but we've not got long left of school so I think we'll have to do it in the holidays."

"That would be nice."

"Yeah, it would." He agreed.

Draco then came down and sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "You alright?"

"Yeah."

"Come on, I'm starving." Anna moaned while standing up, all of us followed. Draco interlocked his hand with mine as we walked through the corridors to the great hall.

As soon as we walked through the wooden doors, many people turned to look at us. I froze in my tracks, I hated the fact that I could see the judgement on their smug faces, as if we were the ones there that night.

I felt something in my hand tense, I soon realised it was Draco squeezing my hand. I looked up and he gave me a small smile and kissed my forehead. "Ignore it, Princess." He whispered before dragging me over to the table and we sat down.

"I hate this." Bella whispered to me, also acknowledging all the eyes on us. It wasn't even discrete the way they'd look and whisper amongst themselves. I felt like an animal in a zoo, being watched constantly. Every move I made people would just whisper more, as if it was disgusting I had no idea as to what happened, like it was all my fault. I thought that I might of had a target on my back, which is why people were looking at me, or that the spotlight only shone down on us. The whispers weren't even whispers because I could clearly hear what they said.