Chapter 40

Ella

The next couple of weeks passed by quickly, it was now mid March. Annabelle has been hanging around with us more, and her and Blaise are now officially together.

Right now, I'm in Draco's room as normal. He was in the shower as I was just waking up. I sat up and wiped my eyes to try and adjust them to the light around me, everything was so blurry.

The door to the bathroom opened so I looked over, Draco was stood in the doorframe with a small towel wrapped around his torso, his body was covered in water droplets that glistened in the light, making him look very good looking. His hair was messy and wet, but I preferred it that way.

"Morning, Princess." He smiled as he came over and sat on the edge of the bed. He was facing away from me so he could dry himself.

I shuffled over to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and placed my chin on his left shoulder so I was hugging him from behind. I kissed his cheek while saying "morning."

He turned his head to the side and smiled at me, then proceeded to pull me into a kiss. He picked me up and put me on his knee as he kissed me. When he pulled away, we both just looked at one another for a moment. He really was beautiful.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked me as he kept his hands on my back as mine were securely around his neck.

"Us girls are going to Hogsmeade for the day." I chimed.

"Can I not come with you?"

"No, it's just the girls, plus I doubt you'd want to stay with a load of girls as we talk about you lot."

"What?"

"Yeah, we'll be talking about all you boys."

"Then I'm definitely coming with you." His grip tightened, which made me giggle.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad."

"I'd hope so."

I rolled my eyes while laughing and gave him a quick kiss before I tried to get up, but he didn't let me. He wrapped his arms securely around me as I tried to wriggle my way out, he began kissing all around my face as he turned us over so he was on top of me.

"Draco! Let me go."

"Ughhh." He moaned into my shoulder. "No, I want you to stay here with me. I'm kidnapping you for the day."

"We did this last week, I can't blow them off again."

"The only person you should be blowing off is me."

I scoffed while hitting his chest, which made him laugh.

"You know what I meant."

He sighed. "Please, I just want to spend the day with you." He pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes.

I kissed his forehead. "No, you did this exact same thing last week after we planned it just because you wanted to have some morning sex."

"But morning sex is the best."

"You'll just have to put up with not getting it."

"But Ella-"

"Carry on and you won't get any at all."

His face dropped. "Fine."

He let go of me and sat up in a huff, turning away from me now in a mood.

"Are you really in a mood with me?" I asked, he didn't reply. "How pathetic."

"Just go then." He muttered.