Chapter 22

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

The next week went by quickly, Draco has gone back to ignoring me and I ignore him. Bella was fuming when I told her what he said to me, but she promised not to say anything to him.

Me and George have met up every night this week, and I haven't done any of the assignment work seeing as it's all in Draco's room.

Right now, it was Friday night. I'd just had dinner, and I was on my way to meet George in the 7th floor bathroom. I've definitely caught feelings for him, as much as I hate to admit it because of what happened last time I fell for someone, but we don't talk about that.

I walked into the bathroom so see that he wasn't here yet, so I leant against a sink and began messing with my fingers. Not long after, George came through with a massive grin on his face.

"Hello gorgeous." He smiled as he leant down and kissed me. I had fixed his face for him, I also did Fred and Harry so none of them looked beaten anymore.

"Hello." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "What took so long for you to get here?"

"Sorry, they had brownies on for desert and I just couldn't resist."

I chuckled as we locked lips once again. He lifted me up and sat me down on the sink, his body in between my legs. "I promised my friends I'd meet them." He told me as he pulled away from the kiss but then dove in again.

"Stay here, please." I whispered as I kissed him. He didn't want to pull away, but I could tell he had to eventually.

"I can't, they're expecting me."

"Hmmm." I hummed as he deepened the kiss. His brain was saying one thing but his mouth was saying something else. One of his hands went down to my thigh as he gripped it, which made me moan into his mouth.

"Fuck, I love your moans." He muttered in between the kiss.

One of my hands went down to his crotch, I began feeling his hardened member against my fingers over his pants. I then began to mess with the hem of his pants and stuck my hand under his boxers.

"Ella." He warned. "I don't have long u-until...." I grabbed his length and began to stroke it slowly, his pants and boxers still on him, I just moved my hand past them. "Ohhhh fuck."

He tilted his head back and gasped as I quickened my movement. Then, I pulled my hand out and smirked at him. He looked over at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Did you just blue balls me?" He asked with a laugh, so I nodded.

He kissed me gently, then I felt his middle finger go up and down my slit over my knickers. "You're such a tease." He growled as he kept it on my clit. "You're so wet for me, and I've hardly done anything." He whispered, which gave me butterflies.

He pulled away and chuckled at how flustered I was.

"Asshole." I muttered.

He placed one of his hands on my cheek and rubbed it gently before giving me another kiss. "Meet me by the black lake tomorrow night, 7pm."

"Okay." I smiled and waved as he disappeared. I sighed to myself once he had gone and got off the sink.

I walked back to the common room and saw my friends sat on the sofa, all of them were just chatting away.

"Hello Ella." Theo chimed as I came and sat next to him, I was on the edge of the sofa so I only sat beside him.

"Hey."