Chapter 26

Ella

It's been three weeks since I argued with Draco, and he hasn't touched me since then. He's constantly trying to make me jealous by snogging girls in front of me and looking at me as he does it, he will take girls away and come back 20 minutes later and will brag about his accomplishment.

It was now the second week into December, so it was below freezing outside. Snow had covered Hogwarts for a while now, but it grows even deeper in December and January.

Right now, it was a Saturday morning and I'm with all my friends in the common room -we'd just come back from breakfast.

"I reckon we go into Hogsmeade today." Blaise suggested.

"Yeah, I need to get Christmas presents for people." Bella added.

"Me too." I agreed.

"Yeah I will." Everyone else nodded.

I went upstairs and shoved on a black coat with a scarf and gloves then we all began to walk down to the small village.

Me and Bella had our arms linked as we walked behind everyone else. "So, how is it going with George?" She asked. I haven't really been telling Bella much about what's been going on because I don't exactly know what to say. It's confusing for me and it'll just confuse me more if I had her input.

"Good." I nodded. "He wants to meet me tomorrow in his dorm."

"His dorm? How are you getting in there?"

"Well, it's like how Luna comes into our dorm."

"But Slytherin don't have a rivalry with Ravenclaw."

I sighed. "I know, but he just asked me to meet him outside the entrance of the Gryffindor common room, he said he has a plan."

"Oooo." She wiggled her eyebrows, which made me chuckle.

Once we made it down to the village, Theo began to say he wanted to go to the three broomsticks.

"There's a shop I want to go to before that." Bella announced. "Just me and Ella will go so we'll meet you in the pub."

"Okay." He nodded, all four boys walked off leaving us alone.

She began to drag me down an alleyway, it looked pretty sketchy. "Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll find out."

We kept walking until we were met with a shop, it had red velvet drapes to cover the windows. 'Valentina's toy shop.'

"A toy shop, really?"

She scoffed then opened the door so we both walked in. The shop had dim lights, all the walls were red and had a sexy feeling to it.

The first thing I saw was lingerie, and lost of it. There were racks and racks of underwear and bras, all different sizes, colours and designs. At the back of the room, there's a red velvet curtain, and I was intrigued to see what lay behind it.

Wait, it said it was a toy shop. Did it mean...ah shit, I've got too much of an innocent mind for this.

Bella began to look around at the lingerie, and I found myself doing the same. I picked out quite a few different sets, some red, purple, black, emerald green, they all looked very good.

"Hello girls, what can I help you with?" A young woman asked, she was very pretty and looked in her late 20's.

"Just looking for a Christmas present for my girlfriend." Bella explained.