Chapter 42

Warning: talk of sexual assault.

Draco

I can't believe I finally told her...or that she said it back. If I'm being honest, I didn't know how to feel. I've always believed I was unlovable, and now someone's said it to me and meant it. I-It just doesn't sit right with me, not yet.

Right now, it was 3am and I had woken up. Looking down to see Ella in my arms is the best feeling. I really do love her, which is crazy to think. I never thought I'd fall for a girl, ever, but here I am.

I sighed as I slowly slipped from underneath her and put on some shorts, I only had my boxers on before, then went down for a drink. Walking around the manor was a little confusing because I had no idea where anything was, but I found my way.

As I entered the kitchen, I nearly jumped out of my skin to see Blaise looking through the fridge. "What the fuck Blaise?" I whisper shouted, he turned around to face me with a smirk.

"Hello to you too."

I rolled my eyes and went over to where he was and pulled out some pumpkin juice.

"Fucking hell Draco, someone's a little kinky." I heard Theo say from behind us, we both turned to see him smiling at us.

"What?" I asked.

"Your back, it's full of scratches."

Blaise turned me so he was facing my back and burst out laughing. "Wow, looks like you two had fun."

I scoffed while turning back around and poured a drink then leant against the island in the middle of the kitchen. "What brings you down here?" Theo asked as he went through the fridge.

"Needed a drink." I said.

"Same, I needed to rehydrate after what me and Anna just did."

Theo and him high fived but I just rolled my eyes while taking a sip of my drink. "Same actually, that imaginary girl has definitely got it." Theo joked, which made us all chuckle.

"Don't worry lad, you'll find some who wants to fuck you eventually." I patted his back, so he sent me a scowl, but laughed it off.

"So I'm guessing you and Ella had a good night, you both didn't come down for the drinking game." Blaise turned to me.

"We were in the hot tub that's on her balcony."

"Ooo hot tub sex, I can back that." Theo nodded.

"Why don't you just make it official with her, you can't tell me that this has all been so you can just shag her or something-"

"I have." I interrupted him while taking another sip.

"What?!" They asked in unison.

"Yeah, I told her...Um, well I told her that I loved her and asked her to my girlfriend."

"You, Draco Malfoy, told a girl that you fell in love with her?" Blaise asked, absolutely gobsmacked.

"You asked a girl to be your girlfriend?" Theo added. "We never thought we'd see the day."

"Fuck off both of you."

"What did she say?"

"She said it back."

"I'm happy for you." Theo patted my back, Blaise then did the same.

"Right, I'm going back to bed but I'll see you all later." I walked away from the two chattering boys and went back to bed, Ella was still sound asleep.