Chapter 85

Ella

We walked down the stairs, hand in hand. I could feel the tremor in Draco's hands, making me realise just how scared he was.

I squeezed his hand a little, making the beautiful blonde look down at me. "It'll be okay, I promise."

He gave me a small smile in response, turning his head forwards to see the mass of death eaters that had gathered. Many had come over to celebrate Dumbledore's death, all getting drunk and rowdy.

During the fight at Hogwarts, the dark Lord was able to break out many prisoners from Azkaban, including Lucius. He's been reuniting with everyone except Draco. He was not in the mood to talk to anyone but me, and now the dark Lord had summoned him.

As we reached the dreaded door leading to the dark lords study, we stopped. "Be careful, I'll go get us some drinks from the kitchen and meet you back upstairs, yeah?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice." He half heartedly smiled, letting go of my hand. "Now go, I'll be fine."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too." Draco bent down and placed a small kiss into my lips. I smiled to myself before I walked away, giving my boyfriend one last wave before rounding the corner.

The party was hectic. Many dangerous and psychotic death eaters all getting drunk and falling over one another, there was bound to be a fight.

I was able to slip my way through the crowds of people, walking straight into the kitchen. Only a couple of elves were in there, all of them cleaning or cooking.

I looked through the cupboards and found a stash of firewhisky, so I grabbed two bottles and two glasses then went back upstairs, just about missing my father who called for me.

Once I was back in my own room, Milo playing with a charmed toy on the floor, I jumped onto the bed while crossing my legs and unscrewed one of the bottles, taking a big swig.

A small knock echoed around the room, the source coming from the door. "Who is it?"

"It's Bella." I heard my twins voice chime, although she sounded shy.

"Come in."

The door opened then closed, Bella slowly walking through and sat at the edge of the bed. She began fiddling with the hem of her top in anxiousness, biting onto her bottom lip.

"What's up?" I asked before taking another swing then held it out. "Want some?"

"No thanks." She shook her head.

"Wow, Bella Mayler passing on an opportunity to drink." I chuckled, but she didn't join in, Bella's frown only deepened.

"That's...um— that's one of the reasons why I came to talk to you...."

Oh no

"...I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?!"

"Shhhh, someone will hear you." She scolded.

"The rooms are sound proof." I scoffed. "But what do you mean you're pregnant."

"Well, when a man and a woman love each other, they-"

"Yes yes I know how you got pregnant, but I don't why. You take a contraceptive potion, don't you?"

"Yes, but I always forget to take it."

"So...it's Theo's?"

"Yes." She nodded, her eyes brimming with water. "I-I'm two months along."