Chapter 89

Mature themes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

It was official.

We had a house. A lovely house at that.

Even Draco liked it, I noticed the way his lips would turn up as he walked around the area, smiling to himself as he imagined us living there...together...alone.

It was quite scary at first, moving in and finding out what it was like to live alone, but you get used to it.

It had been a couple of weeks since we bought the house, we had settled in nicely. The neighbourhood was lovely, every person had come and said their hello's, given us pies and other treats. The little boy from the orphanage, Noah, brought us over a single vanilla ice cream cone for me and Draco to share, he used his weekly allowance on it, which I repaid by getting him another ice cream, as big as he wanted.

Noah seemed to be interested in us, constantly finding us when we were out and asking us questions about magic. I had to remind myself to use occlumency around that boy.

It felt strange to wake up beside Draco, entangled with one another, pace and quiet surrounding us.

The blonde was still asleep, his messy hair had fallen over his face, soundless snores escaping his lips. He really was the most angelic person I had ever laid eyes on.

I sighed in content before getting up from the bed, white walls surrounding us. Draco wanted to paint it black, but I persuaded him otherwise. The house was perfect the way it was, no need to change it.

I slipped into the shower, letting the hot water fall onto my face. Refreshing my senses, waking me up. Today would be a long day.

It was the day of the wedding.

Bella had been a nervous wreck all month. Her stomach had grown, and now was showing, but you wouldn't notice unless it was pointed out. Her dress puffed out at her waist, meaning any guests who weren't aware of her pregnancy wouldn't be able to see.

I felt a pair of cold hands snake around my waist, making me jump in surprise. I turned around, facing the beautiful blonde. A smile placed on his lips as he looked down at my body then back up to my face, it seemed to brighten at my face.

"Morning handsome." I smiled, snaking my arms around Draco's neck as he drew circles onto my waist.

"Morning, Princess." He smirked, leaning down to kiss me. It was sweet, loving.

Draco had been very affectionate ever since we moved, like we were still in the honeymoon stage nearly 2 years after we first started going out.

"So what time do we need to be at the manor?" Draco asked as he peppered kissed onto my neck, distracting me from the topic at hand.

I gasped a little as he sucked on my pulse point, pulling my body closer to his. "T-the ceremony is at 1pm, but I-I need to go earlier to help get things ready."

"Mmmm." Draco hummed against my skin, making it vibrate. "How long do we have until you have to leave?"

"About an hour or two."

"I can work with that." He muttered before grabbing my arse, making me wrap my legs around his torso, my arms holding onto his biceps as he slammed my back against the shower wall. I gasped in surprise, butterflies forming in my stomach as Draco pulled me into a kiss. One so passionate and lustful I could of come right then and there.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, fighting with mine as he squeezed my arse, making me yelp.

I felt Draco grow, his erection rubbing onto my heat. I moved a little, creating a bit of friction, making him groan. I smirked into the kiss, which made Draco pull away.