Chapter 23

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

Me and George were walking back to the Slytherin common room hand in hand. He had packed away all the pillows into a bag that had an extendable charm on it. 

As we reached the wall, we stopped. I turned on my heel and gave him a passionate kiss before I pulled away.

"I had fun tonight." I told him with a smile.

"Me too, I think we should do it again some time."

"Yeah, maybe inside though."

"Yeah, definitely." He chuckled as he kissed me again. He let go of my hand and began to walk away. "Sweet dreams Ella."

"Goodnight." I waved as he walked away.

I smiled to myself thinking about the date. It was really good, and I actually really enjoyed myself.

I whispered the password and the wall opened up for me. I stepped inside the common room, it now being 12pm, there wasn't anyone in there.

All except one.

I looked up and locked eyes with the blonde. He had a drink in his hand, a small glass of what I presumed to be firewhiskey and ice. He was staring at the fire in his all black suit.

I tried to walk pat him, but his voice made me stop.

"Mayler."

I turned around to look at him, he was still looking at the fire. "Where have you been?"

"That's none of your business, Malfoy."

He turned to face me, he looked me up and down then licked his lips. "Where. Have. You. Been?"

"I was on a date, if you must know."

"With who?"

"George."

He sighed then stood up, walking towards me. "What did I say about seeing him?"

"You didn't say anything-"

"Don't see him again." He seethed. "You know where I've been? I've been in the astronomy tower, it has a lovely view of the black lake."

Oh no.

"And guess what slut I saw being fucked down there by a pathetic Weasley? You."

"So?"

He came closer, so close I could feel his breathing down my neck. "You're mine Mayler, only I can touch you. So stop being a slut and stop seeing him."

"You can't tell me what to do Malfoy."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Are you disobeying me? I think you need to be punished."

"What happened to 'I'm done with you'?"

"That doesn't give anyone else permission to touch you. Ever." He spat angrily. "Do you understand?"

I sighed and didn't say anything, so he grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the nearest wall. "Do. You. Understand. Me?"

"Yes."

"Good."

He brought one hand up to my face, his thumb caressing my bottom lip. "Get on your knees." He ordered.

"What?"

"Now, Mayler."

I obeyed and got into my knees. My face in line with his crotch.