Chapter 92

Draco

He was a good kid.

I felt sorry for him. He had no one. At the orphanage Noah was bullied and forgotten about. He didn't know his parents, he didn't even have a last name.

In all honestly, he had grown on me. Being able to play football with someone. Seeing him smile and laugh. Knowing that we made a difference in his life. It made a funny feeling form in my stomach, it was weird but I liked it.

Noah scored another goal and began celebrating, I picked him up, slinging him over my shoulder, and ran into the water. He giggled and smiled brightly, squealing as I lowered him down, hovering his head just above the water.

"Draco!" He giggled.

"Draco, put him down." I heard Ella shout to me, a small frown on her face. Like a concerned mother.

I rolled my eyes and put the boy back onto his feet. His face now red and a big smile spread across his features.

"Looks like I owe you an ice cream." I sighed as we began walking back over to Ella and Milo.

"I want a big one. The biggest they do." Noah told me, skipping over to Ella's side.

"Oh really? What flavour?"

"Vanilla!"

"Good choice." I nodded. We had been playing football for quite some time, it was nice.

I kissed Ella's cheek and sat down on the blanket, pulling my beautiful fiancé closer to me.

We all sat in silence for a while, letting the light wind whip past us. Noah was too busy stroking the sleeping Milo to talk. He was...different. But I liked different. I was like him at that age, or so I've been told.

Everything seemed so peaceful. But of course it had to be ruined....

A bright blue light appeared before us, morphing into a white owl. A patronus.

"Ella, Draco, come quickly. Bella's gone into labour and she wants you here, we're at St. Mungo's already, room 25."

It was Theo's voice. He sounded stressed, paranoid. I'm not surprised, his wife is in labour.

"Shit." Ella cursed as soon as the light disappeared into thin air, glancing down at the confused little boy beside her.

"W-what was that?" Noah asked.

Shit.

"Nothing." Ella said quickly as she stood onto her feet. "Draco, take Noah back to the orphanage and Milo home. I need to go to the hospital, meet me there when you're done."

"B-but what about-"

"Please." She kissed my forehead. "It's my sister and she needs me. I can't miss this, I have to be there."

I took a sigh. "Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible."

She nodded and pulled out her wand, apperating away. I cursed mentally, knowing that Noah had seen her do it. Ella must of been too caught up in the moment to realise.

"Did Ella just disappear?" Noah asked me, genuine curiosity in his tone. "And how did that owl talk? And why was it blue?"

"Come on, let's get packed up. I'll explain on the way back." I sighed while standing onto my feet, packing away the blanket and put Milo's lead back on.

"Where are we going?" The blonde continued to ask as he walked beside me.

"You're going back home."