Chapter 36

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

The next morning, I woke up feeling sore. I swear he ruins me every time we have sex.

I was lying on Draco's chest, as normal, and I looked up to meet his gaze, he was staring at me intently with a smile of his face.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked with a smirk as I tried to get up, but his strong arm around my waist didn't allow me to.

"Very much so." He cooed in a raspy morning voice, which was so fucking sexy.

I smiled while looking up at him, he leant down and gave me a kiss.

"So, are we actually going to keep going with the work for our assignment?" I asked.

Draco started groaning while wrapping both arms around me and turned over so he was lying on top of me, his full body weight on me. His head buried into my neck as his body came in between my legs. "I cannot be bothered."

I brought my hands up to his neck and began tickling it, which he seemed to like. "Can we not just stay in bed all day?"

"No." I giggled. "We need to keep going with it or it won't be done on time, we only have a couple months left to do it and we're not even half way done."

"Fine." He huffed while taking his hands from around my back and placing them at either side of me so he could sit up. He gave me a gentle kiss and got out of bed, he was fully naked and so was I.

He walked into the bathroom then turned to me when he was in the doorframe. "I'm going for a shower, you joining?"

I nodded while getting out of bed, my legs were shaky and very achy, but I got over it. He turned the shower on as I closed the door behind us, when I turned back around he grabbed my waist and leant down for a kiss, a rather passionate on. When the water was hot, we both climbed inside.

I was the one under the water first, Draco watched me as I began to wash my hair. When I was done, we swapped places so he was washing his hair. Those white locks of his fell onto his face, which for some reason actually looked really attractive.

I knew he was done when he pulled me closer to him by my waist and began kissing me lustfully. His tongue entering my mouth, and I gladly welcomed it as mine entered his. His hands went from my waist and up to my arse, squeezing it.

"Get on you knees." He demanded when he pulled away from the kiss.

He was breathing heavily, his chest going up and down fast which made him look powerful.

I obeyed straight away, getting down onto my knees on the tiled floor. His torso in line with my face, and I could see he was erect already. I looked up at him with innocent eyes and he grabbed my hair. "Be a good little slut and suck my dick."

I nodded my head as I grabbed it with my hand and thrusted a little, I used my tongue to swirl around the sensitive tip.

"Fuck." He groaned while tilting his head back. I began bobbing my head, only going a bit in to tease him a little, because he knows my full potential. He looked down at me and gripped my hair tighter. He began thrusting his hips, so he was mothfucking me. Fuck, he loves being in control too much.

His tip kept hitting my tonsils with every thrust, making me gag and my eyes began to water. "Fuck, Ella."

I sucked my cheeks in as he kept thrusting his hips as far as he could go, I surprisingly took a lot of it.

"Look at me while you're sucking my dick." He spat, I looked up at him and began to go quicker, making him groan even louder.

"Shit, Ella, I'm going to cum."