Chapter 72

Ella

The next day, Draco woke up with puffy eyes. We had stayed up for as long as possible, waiting for the announcement that Dumbledore was dead...but it never came.

We got changed and went down to the common room. Snape was, surprisingly, down there, chatting with some 2nd years. He didn't look very impressed.

He noticed our presence from the corner of his eye, a scowl forming on his face. He walked away from the students and stormed over to us.

"Oh no." I whispered as he ascended on us, getting much closer. We stood still, Draco letting go of my hand as the Professor stopped in front of us, his arms crossed over his chest with an eyebrow raised.

"Might I speak to you both somewhere more private?" He driveld.

"Yeah." Draco nodded. We both looked around the room, seeing that it was packed with students. "My room perhaps?"

All three of us made our way up to Draco's dorm, Draco entered first, followed by Snape and then me. I watched as Milo came out from under the bed, a black lacy thong around his head. We all looked over at the small animal as he came closer to Draco in excitement.

I gasped and quickly took them off him, shoving them in my pocket, picking up Milo and keeping him in my embrace. I've been wondering where those went, must of been under the bed when Draco ripped them off me.

Snape looked between us with an eyebrow raised, no amusement on his face. I had gone bright red in embarrassment, clearly he had seem them and knew what it meant. What am I saying, I asked if he wanted to join us a few weeks back.

Draco cleared his throat, sensing the tension in the room. "What is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh yes." Snape turned his attention to Draco. "It has come to my attention that you and Miss Mayler used a cursed necklace to try and kill Dumbledore."

Oh shit.

"Yes, and...?"

"And, you failed. The poor Gryffindor girl you imperioed to pass on the necklace touched it."

"She did what?" I gasped.

"I specifically told her not to touch it." Draco sneered.

"Well, luckily for you it was only a slight touch. She's been sent to St. Mungo's and will be getting treated there, I'm sure she'll give Mr Derver some company in there."

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that Matthew's wounds were so bad that Madame Pomfrey couldn't deal with them so he's been in St. Mungo's for a while now. Still no penis.

"Will she be okay?" I asked.

"Miss Bell should get better over time, it's nothing fatal. However, I must advise you to stop putting your fellow classmates in the hospital or else there will be no one left in the school."

I rolled my eyes and stroked Milo. Cheeky cunt.

"It's not like we meant to." I mumbled.

"Why did you do it? Why not stick to the plan like discussed? The dark Lord will not be happy when he finds out about this."

"You're going to tell him?"

"No, don't be foolish." He scoffed. "The dark Lord would punish us all for your silly actions. You need to stay on track with the task at hand."

"We only did it to speed things up." I argued. "I'm getting sick of being here, everyone is so judgemental. We just wanted to get it over with, save some lives in the process."