Epilogue

Ella

It's been two years since the war.

We adopted Noah, he now lives full time with us. He was so excited when he found out we were adopting him. He was very hesitant on calling us mum and dad, but after a year he finally did it. And now he's happier than ever. We're happier than ever.

"Ella." Mother called. I snapped out of my trans, looking back at the large mirror in front of me.

The dress looked stunning, but I was so nervous.

"Come on already." Bella groaned in annoyance in a playful tone.

I giggled and walked back into the bedroom, watching as Narcissa, Mother and Bella gushed over the dress. Elara was sat in the back, messing with a pillow, she had grown so much.

"You look stunning." Cissy commented, kissing my cheek lightly.

"I can't believe it." My mother began well-up. "My baby is all grown up."

"Speaking of babies, where's mine?" I asked.

"Outside with Noah. We said they weren't allowed to see you until the ceremony." Bella explained. "It's bad luck."

"They're my children not the groom." I rolled my eyes, opening the door to see Noah sat on the floor. His suit wrinkled as he smiled, holding onto Ara's hands as he tried to help her walk. She was only 16 months old and was just learning how to stand up. Her vocabulary was shortened to one word...'dada'.

"Mum!" Noah chimed, standing onto his feet as he picked up Ara, hugging my legs. "You look very pretty."

"Thank you." I chuckled, picking up Ara as Noah nearly dropped her. He got the little sister that he wanted.

Actually, I hadn't told anyone yet, only Draco, but I was pregnant again. Only about a month along.

When we adopted Noah, my father was furious that we weren't married. My mother ended up talking some sense into him. I also argued about how his views were wrong and outdated, the war that we had just gotten through was because of his views and it needs to change.

He ended up agreeing and fell completely in love with Noah. Everyone did. He was the sweetest boy I knew, and I was so glad he was mine.

He used to live in a world where being able to read someone's mind was crazy. He was bullied, shamed. But in our world, people are amazed by him, they envy his power. Not many people are a natural legilimens, but my son is.

After that, Draco fell in love with the idea of having another child. He ended up having a breeding kink, yes another kink to add onto the collection, and that's how I ended up pregnant with both Ara and my new baby. If it's a girl then it'll be Aquila, a boy then it's Scorpius.

"Come on, there's no time for this the ceremony stars soon." Mother rushed as she took my daughter from my hands and ushered me downstairs.

Me and my father waited a little away from the alter as everyone took their seats.

"You look lovely, darling." Father told me, a small tear forming in his eye.

"Thanks dad."

"I know I don't say it often, but I really do love you Ella." Wow he hasn't told me that in years.

"I love you too."

The music began, which was our cue. Both of us slowly began our walk, watching as everyone stood onto their feet, watching me walk down the isle.

My eyes focused on the man at the front. Draco Malfoy. The most beautiful specimen I have ever laid my eyes on. And he's all mine.

His suit was smart. Black and white. A small white flower situated in his pocket which matched the corsage I had on. His hair was its usual way, but it seemed to look better today. His smile made me melt. His eyes. His eyes were the best, as they stared back at me, telling me everything he was feeling. Nervousness, happiness, love.

Once at the front, Draco took my hands in his, smiling widely at me. "You look absolutely gorgeous, Princess." He whispered, making a blush spread across my cheeks.

"You're looking very handsome."

He chuckled a little, squeezing my hands once as a thank you.

"Do you take Ella Mayler as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you take Draco Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband."

I love this man. More than anyone can imagine. We have been through so much together, we went to hell and back, but we're still here. I remember when I hated him when we first met, he was the biggest arsehole I've ever met, but he grew on me. I won't lie, at first I did like him but when he admitted that he used me, I used him back, and that was all I wanted him for. But the more I got to know him, to cuddle him, to kiss him, the more I fell deeper in love. And I'm so lucky to have Draco in my life. To have found that one person you cannot live without. And now we have a family together, with another on the way. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with Draco Malfoy.

"I do."

The End.

Can you believe it? We're done :(. I love you all, thank you so much for the support. I hoped you liked the book, this took so much time and effort to write so please share this with your friends!

I was going to release this on Wednesday but it's my bday then so I thought I'd let it out early as a little thank you for all the support on this book.

This is not the last book I will do. I'm currently working on one, I need to sort some things out before publishing so follow me to find out more. It will be a Draco Malfoy fanfic. ;)

Goodbye, I hoped you liked it. Love you <3