Chapter 61

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

Draco stayed behind on the train once we had gotten to the Hogsmeade station, he told me to leave and kissed my cheek saying 'he had business to attend to' so I waited outside on the platform.

A couple minutes after everyone had cleared from the platform and went into the carriages, Draco stepped out. He looked surprised to see me waiting for him, but sent me a small smile and checked behind him for anyone.

Once he had approached me, he interlocked our fingers and we walked up to the castle together, we had missed the carriages so it was a long walk. I didn't mind the exercise, ever since I got bitten I had so much more energy to run and do exercise, but I was told to keep it easy for the time being by the nurses.

"What did you really have to stay behind for?" I asked after a moment's silence. Both of us looking into the woods at either side of the tarmac road.

"Potter was snooping through our belongings."

"Our belongings?" I asked.

"Yes, he used that stupid invisibility cloak of his and stayed at the top of the bag rail to snoop."

"Seriously?"

"Mhm." He nodded and held my hand tighter. "Probably checking for anything that has dark magic in it."

"You didn't bring anything like that with you...did you?"

He huffed. "No, I'm not stupid. Dumbledore has set so much security this year I wouldn't make it past the gate with any type of dark magic."

"Oh." My voice sounded close to a whisper. Both of us walked in silence once again, looking around at our surroundings. The trees swayed in the wind, the nearly full moon shining down on us as the stars twinkled. It reminded me of the night I got attacked, the way the trees turned in a little, how all of them were tall and had thick roots popping out. Now it was the forbidden forest, a place full of so many different creatures, unicorns, thestrals, centaurs...werewolf's.

I heard a crunch-like sound come from the depths of the forest, which instantly made me jump and hold onto Draco tighter. I used my free hand to wrap around his bicep as I looked around for the source of the noise.

"Why are you being so jumpy?" Draco asked in a soothing voice.

"Sorry." I mumbled and gave one last check before letting go of his bicep. "The forest is scary at night."

"Is it because of the attack?" He side eyed me.

"Yeah." I sighed and looked to the ground. "There's something I need to tell you...and there's no good time to say it-"

"You're not pregnant, are you?" He interrupted me and turned to face me, his facial features implied how scared and nervous he was.

"What? No." I laughed. "I'm not pregnant, I take a potion every day which stops me from getting pregnant, I've taken it since I started having a sex life."

"Oh thank Merlin." He sighed. "I was going to say that that was really bad timing."

"Maybe you should stop finishing in me if you're so worried."

"Where's the fun in that?"

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "But seriously Draco, this is something not to joke about...and I'm not sure how you'll react."

"Well, we have about 5 more minutes until we reach the castle so you might as well tell me now."

I took a sigh, letting go of his hand so I could hold my own together to stop them from trembling. "That night I got attacked...it wasn't by a wolf."