Chapter 84

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

He did it. Finished the task.

I was sat in my room, reading a book with Milo beside me when Theo came rushing in, Bella trailing behind him.

"He's done it." He shouted enthusiastically.

"What?" I asked, putting the book down. It was 10pm, I was planning on going to sleep soon.

"Draco, he sent a letter this morning, it's only just come." Bella explained, panting slightly from running in here from downstairs. "He's fixed it."

Oh shit.

"So what does that mean?" I asked, a feeling of nausea overcoming me.

"It means, they're rounding up a group to go to Borkin and Burkes to use the cabinet."

"Seriously?"

"Mhm." Theo nodded, a sympathetic smile on his face.

Straight away I was onto me feet, rushing down the stairs clad in a black jumper and grey joggers which both belonged to Draco. I had been wearing his clothes for a while, they smelt like him.

"Ella, what are you doing?" I heard Bella ask from behind me, both her and Theo rushing to my side.

"I'm going with them."

"No you're not." Father stated firmly, giving me a stern look, his arms crossed over his chest as he wore a Black Death eater robe.

"Dad, he's my boyfriend. I want to go and make sure he's okay!"

"No! We have a team put together. You're not coming with us. I'm not letting you get hurt."

"But Draco's there! I'm not letting him get hurt!"

"Ella, listen to me." He told me, holding onto my shoulders as he looked me in my eyes. "It's too dangerous. Once they know we're there, the order will come and attack. You aren't even a death eater yet. I'm not letting my little girl get hurt."

"But-" I started, but he interrupted me.

"I'll make sure he's okay. I promise."

I let out an exasperated sigh, then hesitantly nodded my head. My father let out a breath of relief, a small smile forming on his face as he let go, standing back. "Theodore, look after my two babies. And make sure Narcissa and Maria are okay. We shouldn't be long."

"Will do sir." Theo said, standing almost like a soldier.

"Please, call me Harland."

The slytherin boy nodded his head, shaking hands with my father before he disappeared, along with a group of about 10 others.

I pray Draco doesn't get hurt.

******

I sat on the edge of the sofa, nerves eating away at my skin. I tapped my foot impatiently on the floorboard, biting my nails as I stared at the fire. It's been 4 hours and no one is home. There's been no contact, none at all.

"Ella, I will chop that foot off if you don't stop that." Bella spat, clearly aggravated by my actions. I stopped, looking over as she sat on a loveseat, her face scrunched together in annoyance.

"Sorry." I muttered.

In that moment, we heard a loud popping sound. One made during apperation. All our heads turned towards the door, collectively we stood up and raced into the foyer.