Chapter 32

Ella

The next morning, I woke up in Draco's arms. I looked up at him and smiled, he was also awake.

"Morning, Princess." He smiled and kissed my lips. I sat up and straddled him, my hands on his chest.

"Morning." I chimed as I smiled at him. He grabbed my hips and began to move them a little. "What lesson do we have first?"

"Umm...what did you say?"

He wasn't paying attention to what I was saying, he was staring down at the bottom of my stomach.

"What lesson do we have first?"

"Yeah, sure whatever."

I furrowed my eyebrows, but then realised that it was because with was on top of him. He was moving my hips so I was grinding on him.

"Draco." I warned. "We have class soon."

"Yeah."

I leant down and kissed him. "You're not even listening, are you?"

"Nope." He made sure to pop the 'p'.

I chuckled and got off him, which made him huff. "We have class, we don't have time for that."

"But-"

"I need to go and get some fresh clothes from my room, we can't skip or people will be suspicious."

"I don't care if they find out about us." He shrugged. "It's not like it would be criminal or anything, we're in the same friendship group and our families are friends. My father would actually be proud of me for once in his life if he found out about us."

"Well, I need to actually attend my lessons because I want to do well in my exams, not all of us are naturally smart like you."

He rolled his eyes with a smile and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I collected my things then left the room, still in his clothes.

I went back to my room feeling happy, I closed the door behind me, but the stern look of Bella stopped me.

"Where the hell have you been?" She raised her voice. "You left suddenly at dinner then I didn't see you all night, for all I know you could of been kidnapped."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes while walking over to my wardrobe and picking out a fresh set of school clothes. "Calm down mum I was with Draco."

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

I began getting changed as I explained. "I left early at dinner so I could speak to George, I told him about my feelings and he ended up taking it badly and screamed at me. I ended up crying and I needed Draco so I went to his and stopped over there, I would of come back to tell you but I didn't realise you were so bothered of my whereabouts."

She scoffed and stood up from her bed. She was already in her uniform. "You scare me when you randomly run off, you're my twin sister and I love you."

"I love you too Bell, but please stop acting like my mother it's really fucking annoying."

She came over to me as I got my shoes on and pulled out the chain with Draco's ring on and inspected it. "What's this?"

"It's Draco's ring, he gave it to me on New Year's Eve."

"Awww, that's cute." She smiled. "He really likes you, doesn't he?"

"Well, I'd like to think so."

She chuckled and linked my arm. "So, have any good sex last night?"