Chapter 15

Draco

The day after Mayler and I got stoned, I began to see her in a new light. I hated her, but Merlin knew I wanted to fuck her senseless- have her pretty little mouth around my cock. Besides the point, she actually seemed like a genuine girl, which you don't find very often. I might befriend her, but she's still so fucking irritating.

I went down to the common room and sat down while reading a book, I felt someone sit beside me and cling onto my arm. Fucking Pansy.

"Drackie?" She asked.

I huffed and put my book down while looking down at her. "What?"

"Why was the Mayler slut in your room last night?"

"We have that fucking assignment to do together."

"Oh, I thought you were hooking up or something."

"No, she's too much of a stiff to shag someone so easily, unlike you."

She just smiled at my comment as if she was impressed with herself. How can someone have so little respect for themselves?

"I reckon if anyone can get in her pants, it's you."

I huffed. "Well, obviously."

"I dare you."

"What?"

"I dare you to shag her, be the one to have sex with her before anyone else does." She's already fucking shagged Weasley. "Or are you too much of a pussy to do it?"

She knows I can't not take a dare. Fuck sake.

"Fine, but what do I get when I do it?"

"I'll give you 50 galleons, but if you don't do it by the new year, you owe me 50 galleons." She chimed.

"Fine, it's a deal." I held out my hand for her to shake, and she shook it.

"Good luck."

This will be harder than anticipated. I'll have to befriend her before I can shag her, given what she told me happened with her last boyfriend.

_*_

Ella

Today was the day of the quidditch tryouts.

I woke up feeling...happy, but also very hungry.

"Bella, get up!" I threw my pillow at her, but she didn't budge. I sighed and got up, I climbed onto her bed and lay on top of her, I spread myself out.

"Get off me you fat lump, I can't breathe!"

She began squirming and trying to get me off her, I giggled and climbed off her bed. She sat up in a huff while wiping her eyes.

"I'm awake, happy?"

"Yes, now get changed so we can have some food."

She groaned and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I picked out some clothes to wear and shoved them on. I picked some black jeans and a nice white top and some white trainers. I straightened my hair then added some makeup on, once I was ready I waited for Bella.

"Come on, what's taking so long?" I shouted into the bathroom.

The door opened and she was finally dressed and ready to go. We linked arms and walked down to the great hall.

Our friends were already there, all eating and chatting amongst themselves. We sat down on the bench facing Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Pansy. Ew, fucking Pansy. She was sat next to Draco, trying to get his attention but he wasn't having any of it.