Chapter 75

(Kind of) sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised : )

Bella

The night before...

I hated myself. Looking at how Luna laughed and smiled with that fat lump made me so angry. The way she'd put her hands on him, throw her head back a little as she laughs, which she did with me too, I also remember her doing that when she'd moan my name-

UGH! I just can't get her out of my head! But how can I? I loved her, and I thought she loved me back. She cheated on me, broke up with me so she could get with someone else, obviously I'm still hung up on her.

She looked beautiful, the way her hair was styled nicely in a half up/half down way. Her dress, which was very odd looking. That's one of the things I loved about her, her quirkyness.

"Hey." Theo's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked over at my friend as he stood beside me, a smirk placed on his lips. "If you stab that chunk of cheese anymore it'll shred."

I looked down at the white paper plate in my hands, a few pieces of food placed on it. Two cocktail sausages, some prawns and some cheese, which came with a toothpick inside them.

"Sorry." I sighed. "I just hate to see how happy she is without me."

"Yeah, I get it." Theo agreed. "Have you seen the way Grace is all over Daniel, we broke up today for fuck sake!"

I chuckled a little and poured two shots. "You want one?"

"Yeah." He nodded, so I passed him one. We both gulped down the drink, the burning sensation following straight after it, making us both squirm.

"This party is shit. It's just a way for Slughorn to judge which students he likes the best."

"Mhm."

"Oh god." Theo muttered and took another shot, a sense of panic in his tone.

"What?" I looked around, seeing what he was so worried about. Oh shit. Grace was making out with Daniel in front of everyone. "Oh shit."

"Fuck sake." He groaned and did another shot, which made me chuckle.

"You might want to calm down."

"Nope, I need to drown away my sorrows in booze." He told me as he took a full bottle of firewhiskey, his eyes trailing to something behind me. He looked back at me and gave me a sympathetic smile while holding out the bottle. "Here, you should drink."

"What why?" I turned my head, making my gaze fall on Luna and Neville. His hands were around her stomach as he stood behind her, both of them swaying to the classical music. Their lips were attached to one another, a smile on her lips as they kissed.

Well...That hurt.

I let out a shaky breath, trying my best to ignore the sudden pang in my chest. It felt as if someone had stabbed me, leaving me to bleed out as the pain just got worse and worse. Why does she look so happy without me? Why can't I be the happy one for a change?

I turned back around, putting on a cold face as I gulped down as much of the bottle as possible. Once I pulled it off my lips, I wiped my mouth and passed it back to Theo. His face looked shocked, a sense of sorrow and empathy in them.