Chapter 77

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

The next week passed by quickly, Draco had spent every day taking care of his mother. She had gotten better, and now was up and on her feet as if nothing had ever happened.

It was Christmas today, the day of the death eater ball. Something that made my skin crawl to just think about, an eerie feeling settled in my stomach as my mind raced with possibilities of what could happen.

Death eaters were crazy, everyone knows that. Just the thought of what would happen if you stuffed hundreds of maniacs that should be locked away in a psychiatric ward. It's going to be mayhem.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, the feeling of my boyfriend's presence missing left a breeze to pass through the thin silky sheets. I had stopped over in his bedroom last night, which I had done almost every night, much to my fathers dismay. Well, he hadn't caught me in there, only last week he saw me in the north wing of the house still in my pyjamas when my bedroom is in the south wing. So I'm guessing he put two and two together.

Looking around the room, I noticed the door creak open the slightest bit. Looking over at the  oak wood, I noticed a small fury animal padding on the marble flooring. An energetic pounce in his step.

Milo jumped up onto the bed, nuzzling his head against my cheek to ask for attention. My hand absentmindedly began to stroke the small polecat as my mind bounced between ideas of where Draco could of gone. The sound of purring and heavy snow hitting the windows to my right.

The door opened a lot more, a tall figure came stirring in. I looked up, seeing the boy that had invaded my thoughts come through the threshold already dressed in his usual black attire. "Oh, you're awake."

I propped up onto my elbows as he came over to the side, leaning over the bed to place a gentle kiss on my lips. "I was just helping our mothers set up for tonight."

I nodded my head, siting up properly with my legs crossed. Draco sat on the edge of the bed, reaching out a hand to stroke the small pet that occupied his pillow. "Merry Christmas, handsome." I smiled as I stretched my achy limbs, which I blame on Draco after the activities we did last night.

"Merry Christmas, Princess." He smirked, looking me up and down. I didn't have any clothes on, only the thin covers that lay around my waist. My chest on show in the freezing cold room, which I knew for a fact Draco was staring at.

"I better get back to my own room and get changed before my father catches me in here." I announced as I stood up and scratched my achy legs, feeling as if they could buckle underneath me at any moment.

"Okay, darling." He said softly as I slipped into my nickers and shoved on one of his oversized jumpers. He leant back a little, the palm of his hand lying flat against the mattress as his legs spread out a little, his feet still planted on the floor. I slowly walked over to him, placing myself between his legs as he smirked at me, his eyes looking over my body like I was a piece of meat. It would intimidate most people if they were caught in Draco Malfoy's stare, but when you've seen his vulnerable state, it doesn't scare you that much anymore.

I leant over, using my pointer finger to lift up Draco's chin. His eyes moving from my exposed legs and up to my eyes. Those grey hues drawing me in. Like a kid in a sweet shop, a sudden bubbly feeling erupted in my stomach. Draco leant forwards a little, making our lips meet. His sweet taste was always a drug to me, making me hallucinate. The love I felt was a drug, making me high.

"I'll see you downstairs, Mr Malfoy." I whispered once I'd pulled away. He hummed against my lips, kissing my lips once again. "Can you not stay a little longer?"