Chapter 16

Partly sexual scenes.. viewer discretion is advised

Ella

The next day, I woke up and the pit was still there. What the fuck was wrong with me? I guy is nice to me and suddenly I get butterflies when he speaks?!

Honestly Ella, pull yourself together!

I was currently at breakfast, and for some reason I found myself searching for the blonde. He walked in with Crabbe and Goyle, all three of them sat in front of us, Draco sat directly in front of me. I looked away before we made eye contact and began to eat my food.

I grabbed a banana and began to eat it slowly because I felt a little sick, but I noticed a pair of eyes watching me closely. I hadn't even bit any off yet, I was just sliding it in my mouth.

I took it out and looked over to the blonde with furrowed eyebrows. He gulped and looked away, why was he acting so...ohhhhh. It's because is a banana, ahhh. Tut tut, such a dirty mind.

I began to play with him a little, when I looked away I noticed his eyes were on me once again. I slid it back into my mouth and took a small bite out slowly.

"Mmm, these bananas are so good." I chimed, everyone looked at me weirdly, but I knew what I was doing. I repeated the process then licked my fingers when I was done. I looked back at him, he was just staring at me with a shocked expression.

A girl walked past in that moment. "Hey Malfoy." She smiled, he didn't even look at her when she said it.

"Do you want a taste, Malfoy?" I asked, he looked like he was about to explode.

He stood up suddenly. "You." I turned to the girl who smiled at him not ten seconds ago. "Come with me."

She smiled widely as they walked out of the great hall together. Fuck! Well, that backfired.

I sighed in defeat. I swear I've been wanting sex since that dare to kiss Malfoy, it did something to me.

I looked around the room in boredom, but my eyes locked with George's. I haven't spoken to him in a couple of days.

He grinned at me so I smiled back then ate the rest of my breakfast.

Draco came back in looking flustered, it had been about half an hour since he left. The girl came back in with messy hair and makeup, so I'm guessing they had sex. Great.

*****

After classes, I went to the library to do some studying, and to try and clear my mind.

I looked through my bag and pulled out my work, but I needed to get a potions book from one of the shelves. I began searching for it, and I finally found it on one of the highest shelves, one I couldn't reach.

I got on my tip toes, but I still couldn't reach it. Someone came beside me and got the book with no trouble.

I turned to them, to see it was George. "Thanks." I went to grab it, but he held it high so I couldn't get it.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please." I smiled while batting my eyelashes.

He rolled his eyes with a smile and gave it to me. "It was actually 'wicked' but I'll let you off."

"Thanks." I chuckled.

"So, what are you doing in here?" He asked as he leant against the book shelf.

"Revision."

"That's so boring."

"What are you doing in here then?"