Chapter 47

Ella

Weeks passed by in a breeze, it was absolutely boiling outside now it's summer, so none of us wore our robes unless we got screamed at for not having them on.

I had fallen asleep in my own room last night, me, Bella and Anna had a girly chat and ate chocolate all night. Right now, we were walking down to the great hall together.

"Are we still on a hunt to find Theo a girlfriend?" Anna asked.

"Yep, I am determined to get him one by the end of this school year."

"Yeah, he seems a little depressed lately." Bella frowned. "I feel bad for him."

"Probably because everyone around him are in relationships."

"True." They both agreed with me, we walked through the doors and I furrowed my brows at the sight. Pansy was clinging on to Draco's arm trying to pester him.

"Just fuck off Pansy, how many times do I have to say it?!" He bellowed.

"I don't believe you." She whined.

"What's going on?" Bella asked while giving me a wary look.

Pansy scoffed. "Draco has been saying he has a girlfriend, but I don't believe him."

"But I do, so fuck off."

I stopped walking when I was directly behind them.

"Who is it?"

"Turn around, pug-face." I spat, she turned in a huff and snarled at me. I grabbed her by her hair and forced her to stand up. "Get the fuck away from my boyfriend before I fucking kill you."

"Y-you?!" She shrieked.

"Yes, now leave."

I let go of the girl and she scurried off, out of the great hall. I sat down where she used to be sat and kissed Draco's cheek.

"That was hot." He whispered in my ear, making me smirk. We all sat down and began to eat as normal.

"Good on you Ella, Parkinson can be so annoying at times." Blaise admitted as he piled up his plate.

"Yeah." Theo agreed.

I smiled and just ate as normal.

******

I had just finished divination which was our last class of the day. I walked out the classroom with Draco, talking as normal. Draco's hand brushed up against mine, he slowly interlocked our fingers as we walked along the corridors. I looked up and smiled at him, which he returned.

He squeezed my hand a little, so I looked back at him. "You alright?"

"Yeah." I beamed. He came to a stop in the middle of the corridor, so I also stopped.

He let go of my hand and instead grabbed my waist, pulling me into a kiss. My arms went around his neck as I pulled him closer to me. "That stunt you pulled with Pansy, it was fucking hot. You're sexy when you're mad."

"Thanks." I chuckled and kissed him again, it was rather heated to say we were around quite a few people.

I felt a weird sensation overcome me, like something was dragging me back. I got pulled off Draco and stumbled back a little, Draco did the same.

"8 inches." Umbridge chimed as she walked past us, putting her wand away.

"Bitch." I muttered, which made Draco chuckle. He grabbed my hand and looked back to see if Umbridge was looking or not then walked in the opposite direction of the troll.