Chapter 51

Ella

Torture.

Torture was these supposed 'lessons'. I had to torture some innocent Muggles who had been kidnapped by uncle Harry, and if I refused, he'd use that same torture curse on me. Harry had a friend in the ministry who took my wand 'offline' for a couple of hours meaning they couldn't trace what spells I was using outside of school being under age, apparently he owed Harry a favour so that was it. It was only for the two days.

These past two days have been hell for me, and this was just a sample of what will happen in summer.

The day I could go back to school, I didn't even say goodbye before leaving. They let him do it. My mother, someone who I believed would never let anything like that happen to me, let that maniac almost kill me.

I used the floo network to get back to Hogwarts, I had only missed one day of lessons since it was a Thursday when I was excluded and we'd already finished lessons for the day.

I went straight back to my room, ignoring the weird looks I got off people, and just kept my head down.

"Ella!" Bella chimed while bringing me into a hug. "I'm so glad you're back."

"It's only been a couple of days." I chuckled.

"Still, it's been horrible. Draco seemed lost without you here."

"Really?"

"Mhm." She nodded. "He spent his whole birthday in his room."

I frowned. "I'm going to go and see him, is he in his room?"

"Yeah he should be."

"Okay." I nodded. "Thanks."

After that, I walked out the dorm and straight to Draco's. I knocked on after taking a shaky breath. I really needed a hug from him.

The door opened to reveal Draco with furrowed eyebrows. He was in his usual silky pyjamas, looking as beautiful as ever.

"Ella."

I wrapped arms around him tightly, squeezing my eyes shut. I felt his arms wrap around me after a while -I think he was taken back by the hug- and I let some tears go.

He shut the door so we were both stood in his room, he lightly rubbed my back as he let me cry. After a while, he pulled away and cupped my cheeks, wiping away the tears.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-It was horrible."

I burst out crying again, so he wrapped his arms back around me. He picked me up and sat me down on the bed, he then sat down beside me. "Why was it horrible?"

"T-They let him torture me." My voice barely a whisper.

"Who?"

"Uncle Harry."

"He did WHAT?!"

I shook my head, more tears threatening to spill. "That's not the w-worst part."

"What? what did they do to you Ell?"

He was basically shaking me at this point, trying to get me to speak.

"I met him...the dark Lord."

"You need to do it Ella." Harry spat at me, we were in the cellar at the Mayler mansion. Three Muggles all sat tied up in a row. They looked like they had been starved for weeks, cuts and bruises all over them. "ELLA!"

"NO!" I screamed. "I-I can't do it."

He huffed. "Fine, suit yourself."

His wand pointed at me, he muttered the words he had been doing constantly all day. "Crucio!"