Chapter 44

Theo

My head was spinning so much I felt sick. I groggily opened my eyes and everything was blurry. I could feel something moving up and down slowly, like a chest contracting. An arm was securely around my back, and I had my head on someone...a girl. What the fuck happened last night?

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, my vision coming back to normal. I looked down to see Ella and Draco....I was in Ella's arms, she was cuddling us both.

Shit, I hope I didn't do anything stupid last night.

I sighed and got out of their bed, slowly dragging my feet along the flooring and back to my own bed, flopping down on it.

What actually happened? How did I end up in their bed with them? With Ella cuddling me?

"Fuck." I sighed, my head beginning to spin once again. There's no way I'll be able to sleep again, there's no point in trying now.

I got up and went for a well needed shower. I tried to collect my thoughts, but I scowled at them. I couldn't help the warm feeling develop in my stomach thinking about being in Ella's arms, my head on her chest.

Fuck Theo! She's with Draco, she's in love with Draco...not me, and that's fine.

Once I was done in the shower, I got changed then went downstairs, grabbing a litre bottle of water and downing it all.

"Thirsty?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. Ella.

My heart rate increased immediately, just thinking about how I must of embarrassed myself last night. I turned around and nodded.

"Very."

She looked beautiful, her hair a little bit of a mess which made her look sleepy, her voice a little raspy -which sounded hot- and she was in an oversized top and some short pink shorts. Her legs exposed looking like model legs....for fuck sake Theo, what are you thinking?!

I mentally scalded myself before sending her a smile.

"How come you're up so early?" I asked while turning around and filling the bottle up with tap water.

"I wanted to make breakfast for everyone." Always so kind.

She began walking over to me then slipped past me and went into the fridge and freezer, pulling out things to make a full English breakfast.

"I bet you're starving." She giggled while placing the contents on the tabletop. "You came into us last night really drunk."

"Did I do anything embarrassing?" I asked, really hoping she'd say no...but she paused.

I looked at her intently as she furrowed her eyebrows while looking at the floor, deep in thought. "I wouldn't say it was embarrassing...but you did pour your heart out."

Oh shit.

"What did I say?"

She looked up and gave me a smile. "About how you feel, how you are feeling lonely not having a girlfriend."

Oh, well at least I didn't admit my feelings.

"You cried a little so I hugged you then you fell asleep."

"I cried?"

"Mhm." She nodded while turning the oven on. I never cry in front of anyone, I've never done it.

I shook the feeling off before sitting on the island with my drink and just watched her cook, she turned on the radio and began humming to the song, dancing a little which was cute. A smile creeped up on my face just watching her.