Chapter 90

Ella

Mayhem.

It was mayhem.

Mother was running around trying to sort everything out, the house elves working their arses off to get everything done, and Bella was a mess. She was so nervous she started crying.

I got her to calm down eventually and helped her get changed. She was currently getting her dress on in another room as me, mum and Narcissa waited to see.

"Come on, let's see it." Mother ushered in excitement.

Bella slowly came back into the room, her long dress trailing behind her. She looked absolutely beautiful, her hair and makeup styled to perfection.

"Merlins beard!" Mother shrieked. "Bella you look so beautiful!"

"Thanks." Bella gushed, smiling to herself in embarrassment.

"Come on now, your father is waiting downstairs. Everyone is in their seats."

_*_

Draco

Theo was a nervous wreck. He was stood at the front, me stood just behind him, he was shitting himself.

I went to visit him just after Ella left this morning and he was drunk. I had to cast a sobering spell and get him to snap out of his breakdown.

The music began, Ella came and stood by the front with the other bridesmaids, most of them being cousins of Theo's, since he had about 20 of them.

She looked stunning. My girlfriend, mine, she wore a beautiful royal blue silky dress which came just above her knees. Her makeup was done perfectly and she looked absolutely flawless. A smile formed onto my lips by just looking at her.

Ella must of felt my stare as she looked over at me, a bright smile forming on her face. "I love you." She mouthed, making me smirk.

******

The ceremony was great, a little boring though. Bella's dress puffed out at her waist meaning you couldn't see her baby bump, which had grown a little.

You could tell they were scared for their future, but they'll love having a family one day. I personally can't wait to start a family with Ella, although it seems scary to think about. I don't want any just yet, give me some time to have Ella for myself, just us two, then we can add to our family.

_*_

Ella

I was sat beside Draco at the big circular table. There were many placed around the ball room, with space in the middle to dance. I had noticed how quiet he was, as if he was stuck in his own thoughts.

"You okay?" I asked, nudging him a little as I took a sip of champagne.

He hummed in response, looking over at me in question. I giggled a little and set down the glass. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I was just...thinking."

"About...?"

"You." He smiled. "Us. Our future."

"Oh really?" I smirked, feeling pink flush over my cheeks.

"Mhm." He hummed one again, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips. "This will be us in a few years. Although, I'd make it ten times bigger."

Draco motioned around the room, talking about the wedding. I chuckled while shaking my head. "Well then, you can be in charge of it all."

"Me?" He asked while letting out a huff. "I think our mothers would kill us if they let either one of us plan our own wedding."