Chapter 62

Ella

We had met our new potions Professor, he seemed nice...a little too nice. He was quite annoying actually, but I think that's because I'm used to Snape snapping at everyone 24/7.

Speaking of Snape, I kept feeling his gaze on me all the time. It was unnerving, but I think it's to do with the fact that he knows I'm a werewolf.

Tonight is a full moon, and I'm so nervous. My mood has been very weird lately, and most of my friends had noticed. It was scary stuff, knowing I would change into a monster in less then 12 hours, knowing that I could kill someone and when I wake up as a human again I won't remember.

I was currently sat on Draco's bed plying with Milo. He was biting my finger, however he wasn't using his full force so it didn't hurt. I kept my hand under the bedsheets and moved it up and down in all different spots, Milo would chase after it and use his paws to get the sheets. It was very cute, and it put a smile on my face.

Suddenly the door opened, Draco walked through looking nervous. He had been at breakfast, but I wasn't hungry so I stayed in bed. I had completely lost my appetite over summer, you could tell I was loosing weight but it didn't bother me.

"You alright?" I asked and stopped with the playing, Milo decided to chew at the bedsheets instead and watched absentmindedly.

"Snape has been asking for you." He informed me as he sat down beside me. "He wants to talk to you about tonight."

Shivers went down my spine, a pit forming in my stomach. Just thinking about what will happen makes me feel sick.

"I'll go later." I told him and began to fiddle with my fingers, they were trembling in fear.

"Hey." He whispered, placing his hand on my back and kissed my cheek, keeping his lips near my ear. "It'll be okay, I promise."

I turned my head to the side and gave Draco a small smile. "I hope so."

I brought my lips to his, giving him a small peck and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. My cuts had gotten a lot better, they were scarring over now but I still had to be careful. Our lips attached to one another again, giving me a lustful kiss. His mouth tasting like peppermint, as always.

Once he pulled away, he picked me up -making me squeal- and sat me down on the edge of the bed. "You need to get changed, we have classes in 15 minutes."

"Yeah, with Slughorn. He won't care if we're late, he used to be in Slytherin himself you know."

"Yes, I know. But hurry." He told me as he shoved my uniform into my hands and kissed my forehead. I rolled my eyes and slowly got changed, taking my time so I could be careful with my shoulders.

Once I had fed Milo, Draco grabbed my hand and we walked down trough the common room and to the potions classroom. Walking inside, it looked a lot more crowded than usual. There were lots of students that didn't get high enough on their OWL exams to take potions. Me and Draco shared at look before standing at the front of the classroom with everyone else.

I scanned the room and noticed that it was people from one class, who all have the same timetable -one completely different to ours- which confused me. Hermione caught my attention, she was looking at me with the exact same confusion I had. 'Do you know what's going on?' I mouthed but she shook her head.

Bella then walked over, standing beside me with a smile. "You weren't at breakfast...why?"

"I wasn't hungry." I told her with a shrug of my shoulders. "I'll eat later."

"Good."

The Professor finally came through the door with a smile on his wrinkly face. "Settle down, please."