Chapter 57

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

Summer had been....eventful.

There was a lot of meetings, secrets, promises, false hope, death eaters. It was a lot. It seemed hard to make it a good summer, but we tried.

Me, Draco and Bella would go to this swimming hole in some rocks that was located in the middle of the woods by the Malfoy manor. Draco had showed it to us, he told us he used to go there with Theo and Blaise when they were younger. We would go there when it was hot and when nothing was going on at the manor, which didn't happen very often.

We all agreed that when we had a day away from the dark and gloomy atmosphere, we would forget about it and enjoy ourselves for at least a day. So far it had worked.

Today was one of those days, it was very hot and sunny and our parents had agreed we could go to the swimming hole seeing as there was no meetings on today.

"Be safe, and be careful jumping into that water, you might get hurt." Mother told us as we stood by the front door waiting to go. She was straightening up Bella's top once a strap fell over her shoulder and then licked her thumb, wiping a little bit of dried tomato ketchup from the corner of her lips.

"We always are mother." Bella moaned. "Can we go now?"

"Have you got towels? Fresh clothing?"

"Yes."

"A jumper for when it gets cold?"

"Yes, mother we've got it all." I promised. "We'll be okay, please can we go now?"

"Go on then." She rolled her eyes with a smile. We all said goodbye as we began our venture to the woods.

I had on some jean shorts and a simple short black top with a black bikini underneath. Bella wore a pink skirt and a white top -I'm not sure on her bikini- and Draco had on some black trunks and a white t-shirt which really showed off his muscles.

The walk through the woods was long, but it seemed much longer when it's a scorching hot day and you're sweating and overheating. My whole body was drained, limbs tired and achy....although the achy might be because of what Draco did to me last night...anyway, I was not in a walking mood.

The woods reminded me of the forbidden forest at school, not because it was scary or full of weird creatures, just the way it looked, especially at night. The trees that tower over you as if they're competing one another for who can reach the sun the quickest. They were always so big and thick making it hard to walk in a straight line, as well as the roots that stuck out of the ground. Those were hazardous, I must of tripped over 10 of them within 5 minutes of walking. Even though it was summer, there was still dead tree leaves scattered along the surface along with dead carcasses and branches, making it hard to be silent.

I kept fanning myself as we walked towards the swimming hole -which also happened to have a waterfall in it from a river that lead right up to it.

Following the small river for a while eventually lead us to our desired spot. We set down our towels by the small patch of sand that was at one side of the swimming hole. Around it lay a big rock, one that was at its peak by the river and waterfall, and it sloped downwards until it was at ground level. Meaning, half the circle was rock and the other was sand with water in the middle. It made a full circle, meaning the rock curved over.

Draco was the first to take off his top and get into the water, Bella then joined him soon afterwards. I struggled to get my shorts off because they stuck to my legs like glue.