Chapter 53

Ella

We woke up Bella and used the port key to get to the Malfoy manor. As soon as we landed in the foyer, the sound of screaming came from upstairs.

"Was that dad?" Bella asked, to which I nodded.

"Ah, you're here!" Narcissa came rushing downstairs with a distraught face.

"What happened?" Draco asked as she engulfed him in a hug.

"They got attacked at the ministry, Harland is in a really bad state." She turned to me. "Ella, your mother needs you up there to help. Go now."

I just nodded my head and ran up the stairs, I followed the sound of screaming into one of the guest bedrooms. Wormtail and mother were sat around the bed, both panicking on what to do. Blood was smothered on the bedsheets and over both of their clothes. Father was lying on top of the bed with no top on, letting his wounds to be on show.

"Mother." I gasped. "W-what happened?"

"Ella, come I need you to help."

"Why can't we take him to St. Mongos?"

"No, we can't. They'll take him."

"Who will?" I asked. "Mother what's going on."

"I just need you to help me, Ella!"

She was holding cloths and towels to his body to try and stop the blood.

"You're doing it wrong." I stated as I put down my bag. I had brought a bag full of things to help with wounds just in case I needed to use them. "Hold them higher up, that one on his neck is the worst and it will kill him if you don't apply pressure there."

She just nodded and used her shaky hands to hold the towel higher, making my father scream out in pain.

"I-It's okay dad." I stuttered as I began to rummage through my bag. I pulled out a calming draught and shoved it down his throat, alongside another potion that will help with the pain. He immediately stopped screaming and calmed down.

"Can you help him? Ella, you've always been good at healing people, please." Mother pleaded, tears streaming down her face.

Draco came in, he looked upset -but not about my father- along with Narcissa.

"I-I can't use the normal cream I would because they're too big." I shook my head, beginning panic with the amount of blood he was loosing. "I can't use magic outside of school yet so I'll have to stitch him up."

I began pulling out random things as I sat down on the edge of the bed. Bella then came in and began to scream and cry.

"DAD!"

"Ella help him!"

"Draco honey, I know it's upsetting but-"

"HELP HIM!!"

There was so many conversations going on at once.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP, I CANT DO THIS WITH ALL THE TALKING." I screamed, making everyone instantly shut up. "Everyone out, except Draco and mum."

They all nodded and walked out the room, Narcissa closed the door behind them all while having Bella in her embrace.

"Draco, go and heat this up." I handed him a needle. "Be as quick as possible and make sure you don't drop it or you'll have to do it again. Give me your belt."

"My belt?" He asked.

"Yes, quickly."

"Okay." He nodded and took off his belt, I took it then he rushed downstairs with the needle.