Chapter 38

Ella

The next month passed by quickly, it was now nearly March, and me and Draco were still 'seeing' each other.

Right now, we were the last ones left in the common room. We were sat on the sofas by the fire, Draco was behind me as I lay on his chest, his hands wrapped around my stomach and my body between his legs. Both of us lying down on the sofa looking into the green fire, which we had re-lit.

"I'm so comfy." I cooed, which made him chuckle.

"Me too."

I looked up at him and smiled, he looked down with a grin on his face. He gave me a quick kiss before resting his chin on top of my head.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked, it was currently Friday so we had all day tomorrow together.

"Not sure." He shrugged. "We can do anything."

"Well, I think we should see what everyone else is doing and maybe have a party? I'm in the mood for one."

"Sounds good to me." He nodded.

I moved up a little, so my head now rested on his shoulder. He turned his head to the side so he was facing me and kissed my cheek. "Tired, Princess?"

"Mhm." I nodded as I closed my eyes. Draco began tickling my my arm and the palm of my hand, which made my skin tingle. His touch sending goosebumps all over me, making me even more relaxed.

I heard a door slam, which made me and Draco jump. We looked up to see Blaise trying to sneak out of the girls dorms.

"Blaise, who's room have you just come from?" I asked, he looked down at us and sighed then came down the stairs. He saw the way we were sat and furrowed his eyebrows. They all know how we feel about one another, but leave us be and don't ask questions, which is nice.

I felt Draco tense up, he's still a little weird about showing affection in public, so I sat up and moved a little away from Draco, so we were sat beside each other.

Blaise sat on the sofa opposite us and sighed. "I've been seeing someone." He told us, me and Draco both shared a look before looking back at him.

"Who?" We asked in unison.

"She's called Annabelle, Annabelle Grayle. She's in our year, I don't know if you've ever heard of her, she's not really got many friends because she likes to be secluded, but she's really nice."

"I think I've heard of her." I shrugged.

"She's also new, she started just after the Christmas holidays and has struggled to make any new friends, and Slytherin aren't the most welcoming of people."

"You guys accepted me and Bella easily."

"Well you two are hot."

"What did you say?" Draco snapped, his jaw tightened and I saw him squeezing fists so hard they were turning white. He was on the edge of his seat ready to knock Blaise out. I grabbed his hand, which instantly made him relax.

"What? I'm just being honest, you wouldn't be with Ella if she wasn't good looking."

"You know Blaise, there's something called a personality." Draco sneered.

"Yeah, I get that." He rolled his eyes. "All I'm saying is that I had my eye on Bella and Theo had his eyes on Ella when we first saw them, they were both very open and confident and so we befriended them. Anna isn't like that, not until she opens up to you anyway."

Draco was still angry, I could tell by the way his had would squeeze my hand occasionally and he was breathing heavily.

"So she's nice?" I asked.