Chapter 20

Sexual scenes... viewer discretion is advised ;)

Ella

Today was the day of the Slytherin vs Gryffindor quidditch match. There has been so much hype for this game, and I have high expectations for it.

It was currently mid-day, we were all sat in the common room just chatting. The game wasn't until 4pm anyways.

"I'm so bored." Bella moaned as she put her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, it doesn't seem like a very productive day."

"This is meant to be the biggest event of the year and you guys don't even seem bothered!" Theo told us. "We've worked our arses off all month for this day."

"On that note, practice starts soon." Blaise said as he looked up at the clock.

"I'm going to go and....get a book from the library while we wait, I'll be back soon."

Bella raised an eyebrow at me as I got up and walked away, Draco had the same expression. I wasn't really getting a book, I was going to meet George before his game.

I walked along the halls until I reached the bathroom on the 7th floor, that's our usual place of meeting. I walked inside to see him stood there fiddling with his fingers.

He looked up at me and smiled. "I didn't think you were coming for a moment."

"Sorry, I didn't realise the time." I admitted as I walked closer to him and gave him a quick kiss.

"It's alright, it just means we don't have as long as I hoped together." He mumbled against my lips.

"Well, I know you'll do brilliantly, but good luck anyways."

"Thank you." He smiled.

"I hope you loose."

I pulled away from him, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back into a kiss. "You don't get away that easily."

I giggled as we began to snog, he depended the kiss, but I stopped it before it went anywhere else. "We don't have time for anything other than kissing, you'll be late to practice."

"I don't care."

"You should do."

"Hmmm." He hummed while kissing me again. He lifted me up and held my arse as he took me over to a sink and sat me down on it, his body in between my legs. His lips left mine but then they went down to my neck, he left sloppy kisses down it.

"George."

"I know I know." He sighed as he pulled away. "I'm just getting ahead of myself."

"Good luck, I'll be cheering for you." I whispered as I gave him one last kiss then he left. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I was subconsciously biting my lip. Fuck.

I made myself look like I hadn't just been snogging someone then left the bathroom, on my way back to the common room, I felt someone grab my wrist with some force and pull me into a deserted corridor.

I looked up to see Draco. One hand was kept on my wrist, and he was really holding it tightly, to the point where it was hurting. His other hand had a quidditch jumper in it, one with his team number and 'Malfoy' on the back.

"Here, wear this one so you don't have to wear Nott's." He smiled and passed it to me.

"Malfoy, you're hurting my wrist."

He quickly let go. "Sorry."

"It's alright." Surely he knew he was holding me with that much strength.