Chapter 29

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

All week I've stopped in Draco's room and he's fucked me to the point where I struggle to walk the next day. I'm just so addicted to his touch, and he seems addicted to mine.

I've been able to avoid George all week, whenever I see him he'll not want to come over to me because I'm with all my friends and he doesn't want to make it obvious that we're a 'thing', if you even call it that.

Right now, I'm climbing onto the train ready to leave for Christmas. Me and Bella sat across from one another then Theo and Draco came and sat beside us. Draco sat beside me as Theo sat beside Bella, the table in between us blocked our view of our bottom half's.

"Excited to go home for the holidays?" Theo asked us all.

"Not really." Bella answered. "Father can be a right foul git when he wants to be."

"It's true." I agreed.

"Well, are you not excited for Christmas?"

"Yeah." I shrugged, to be honest I'm not that bothered.

"I'm more excited for New Year's Eve." Bella smiled. "I've always loved a good party."

"I'm glad my family got an invite." Theo nodded. "Did yours Malfoy?"

"Yeah, I'll be going."

I felt his hand grasp my thigh. I had a skirt on, which was kind of a stupid move on my behalf, I should of known Draco would pull something like this. His cold hand went up further, his rings digging into me. I felt my pulse quicken as he got closer and closer to my heat. His touch making me weak.

"What kind of dress are you wearing Ella?" Theo asked.

I felt his middle finger go up my slit over my already soaking wet nickers -well it was a lacy thong. I gasped but tried to contain myself.

"Um..."My breath shaky, his fingers moved the fabric to the side as his middle and pointer finger began rubbing up and down gently. "Well, I'm not sure. Mother said that the dresses are ready at home for us b-but..." his fingers focused on my clit, rubbing it aggressively so my legs began to shake. I had to bite my tongue to hold back a moan. "-so I'm not sure what the dress is like."

"Are you alright Ella?" Bella asked me.

"Yep." I nodded as I squeezed my hands into fists to keep myself from moaning. I grabbed his hand and moved it down to my entrance then slipped them in, he smirked at me but then looked away as he went in slowly.

"What's that noise?" Theo asked.

Shit. That's my wet ass pussy.

I pulled his fingers out so we wouldn't get caught then stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom."

Draco got out of the booth to let me out then I went to the trains toilets. I locked the door and tried to calm myself down, but my heat was still throbbing because I didn't have the chance to finish.

I heard a knock at the door. "One second!"

"It's me." I heard Draco say from behind the door. I unlocked it and let him in, he shut the door and locked it behind him.

He looked me up and down then immediately kissed me, it was full of lust and hunger. He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the sink as he deepened the kiss.

"Fuck, you look so good in that fucking skirt." He muttered. His hand went back up to my heat, my underwear still at one side from before.