Chapter 18

Ella

The next two weeks went by in a breeze, it's started to get much colder outside now it's nearly November. Draco keeps being weird with me, he will talk to me like he normally does but then he'll randomly run off with some girl and come back half an hour later...so, he hasn't changed.

Right now, I was getting ready for the Slytherin vs Hufflepuff game. Theo gave me his spare jumper so I could support the team. I paired it with some black jeans and black boots, I did some makeup and straightened my hair then waited for Bella so we could have some breakfast before the game.

"Why do you always take so long to get ready." I moaned as I slouched onto my bed.

"Because beauty takes time, I'll be ready soon so don't get your wand in a knot."

I rolled my eyes and just stared at the ceiling waiting for her to finish. Once she was done, we went down to the common room and met up with our friends then we all went for some breakfast.

I opted for a full English breakfast because I was starving, and the food at Hogwarts was amazing.

"Nice jumper Ella." Theo smirked when he saw that it was his, it had his team number and 'Nott' on the back. I heard Malfoy scoff and rolled his eyes, which made me pull a confused face.

"Thanks Theo, I don't think I would of shown proper team spirit if I didn't have a Slytherin jumper."

"You could of just worn a scarf, like everyone else." Malfoy mumbled, I just chose to ignore his comment.

"So, when does the game start?" Bella asked.

"1 pm but we'll have to go down after we've finished breakfast to do some last minute practice."

"Ahhh." She nodded.

We all kept talking until it was time for them to leave, me and Bella went back into the common room and just sat around and talked for a while.

"So, is Luna watching the game with us?" I asked as I lay across the sofa, my head on her lap.

"Yeah, she said she'd meet us at the entrance to the stands."

"Ahhh."

"So..." She asked while looking down at me with a smile. "How's things going with Malfoy."

"What do you mean?"

She scoffed. "Don't play dumb with me Ell, you know that I know you fancy him."

"Well, I don't."

"Stop being in denial, is so obvious." She sighed.

"I'm not in denial, I just don't like him like that."

"Do you not get bored of not having sex."

"Bella!"

"What? I would if I were you."

"For your information, I am very sexually active." I huffed.

"Wait, what? With who?"

"George."

"WHAT?" She basically screamed. "I thought you two were just a one time thing?"

"Well, things change. He's actually really nice and funny, but it's just sex nothing more."

"No feelings?"