Chapter 14

Ella

The next day, it was Friday so I was happy it was finally the weekend.

Right now, I was in transfigurations with Jasmine.

"So, how have you been lately, any more scandalous trips to the library?" I asked as I wiggled my eyebrows, which made her giggle.

"As it goes, yes." She smiled. "But you didn't hear that from me."

"Of course." I nodded as I chuckled.

"How are you anyway, I remember seeing your sister getting really worked up the other day about where you were."

"Oh, I skipped half the day to go to Hogsmeade."

"Ooo, now you're the scandalous one."

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "How come you don't hang out with Theo and us lot?" I asked.

"Oh, um...no reason. I have my own friends, we're just in different friendship groups." She shifted in her seat as if she was uncomfortable.

"Well, it would be nice to hang out with more than just boys and my sister."

"You're always welcome to join me and my friends."

"Thanks." I smiled.

We carried on doing the work, and I was actually concentrating for once in my life. Normally me and Jasmine would just talk all lesson but I needed to get my head down if I wanted to do well in my OWL's. In every lesson we've been set so much homework and it's making me stressed out.

"Why's Malfoy staring at you." Jazz whispered to me, I looked up and turned around. We locked eyes, but then he looked away. Not this again, I swear he did this I couple weeks back.

I turned back around and just shrugged my shoulders.

"So, do you still have detention with Snape?" She asked as we began to pack away our things.

"Yeah, today's my last day, thank Merlin."

She chuckled as we walked out the class together and into the common room. I felt an arm drape over my shoulders, I looked up to see Theo grinning at me.

"I'll see you around." Jazz smiled at us both before going up to the girls dorms.

Me and Theo both sat on the sofa next to each other.

"So, when's your detention with Snape?" He asked.

"Not until after dinner, I might go to the library to get some work done."

"Nope, I am officially banning you from going to the library for tonight."

"What why?"

"You are always at the library or in detention, we all miss you. Just sit down here with us for a bit."

"Okay." I sighed.

"Good."

We talked for a couple more minutes, but then our friends started piling in. When Draco walked in, we locked eyes but I quickly looked away. He sat on the opposite sofa next to Crabbe and Goyle.

"Wow, looks who's actually staying here and isn't in the library." Blaise smirked as he walked in and sat down beside me so I was sandwiched between Theo and Blaise. Bella had gone off with Luna so I was alone with 5 lads. Great.

"Ha Ha, very funny." I said sarcastically. "So, I've heard that the tryouts for the Slytherin quidditch game are tomorrow, do any of you play?"

They all began to laugh, which I just furrowed my eyebrows and said "what?"